Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We were just in Greenport LI at a restaurant and an illegal walked in with his young son looking for work..as the restaurant is getting ready to close down for season, he was told no.

Doubt if he would have been told no if not closing, since they had one working in the kitchen.

When I was a kid growing up (still live on the same property for 47 years) My Dad and ranch manager would have bets how many illegals would run when the border patrol van would come through. It actually came through quite frequently back then. We hired through a farm management company for peach pickers. We had no control over who they brought in. He would check for green cards and hopefully you had a big enough crew left to finish the crop. Nowadays, I can't recall the last time I have seen a Border Patrol van around these parts.

They need to start patrolling again. Pack them up and move them out.

Yes, I agree todays times are indeed different. When I am outside my two rottweilers and german shepherd are with me. It usually takes the sheriff over an hour to take your call, even though we are two minutes away from the city limits.

Good advice. Thank you all. I am still in shock that she came at all. She looked very upset when I told her no.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Paige...this is really shocking! Pregnant women with their kids in tow??? This could be good news indicating their job market is drying up; or it could be bad news if they are scouting out houses to rob!

Either way, it's just one more ingredient in the third worlding of America! And it's disgusting!!!
    Exactly my thoughts. Look out the window first. Then don't answer the door.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Cakers" at least you have what sounds like great watch dogs!!

Paige, Judy
    thats what I do if I'm home alone I look out the window, If I don't know them I don't answer the door. But I have been caught working in the yard and scares the bejesus out of me, especially if they sneak up on you
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

hmmm illegal alien detector; A house with 15 SUV's in the front yard?

No kidding. Nice damn nice cars. About 15 of them are right.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Call the police. Going door to door asking for work is illegal. That should at least get them stopped by the police.

When you call you could just say they were asking for money to ensure a more appropriate response by local authorities. Since technically they were asking for money...
    Isn't it called soliciting?

It is scary to answer the door nowadays,especially kids because they are so dang trusting-they are likely to open the door to people they recognize from the n-hood even if they don't know them that well.
    I've had illegals taking unusual interest in my dogs even! I actually had to protect my giant British labradors-115lbs- from some this past spring-
    Not even the family pets are safe

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    We were just in Greenport LI at a restaurant and an illegal walked in with his young son looking for work..as the restaurant is getting ready to close down for season, he was told no.

Doubt if he would have been told no if not closing, since they had one working in the kitchen.
    I, my daughter and my grandson had dinner in a Cheddars in Cookeville, TN.
    I observed an awful lot of Hispanics going and coming and going out to
    smoke with uniforms on. I was boiling and when leaving a manager
    asked how my visit was......I replied with a question...."are there any
    Americans working in your kitchen"????? Needless to say she was
    speechless for several seconds and proceeded to tell me that their
    Mexican employees just cooked the food and it was served by local
    employees. Yeah, right. Thats the last time Ive eaten out in months.

I decided then if I decide to eat out, Ill demand to see the kitchen and
    who would be cooking my food!! If refused, Ill walk out.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Around here the door to door is tamales and cake slices/pastries.... Like I would buy food that I have no idea on earth about the prep and storage of.

Problem is we are the ONLY non-latinos on the street so if we called ICE there would be repercussions I am sure. Before I was a mom? Who gives a rats @$$. Now, though? Can't risk kiddo's well being that way (mental and emotional as well as physical). It's the only part of parenthood that I don't like, the fear of doing what's right because of a child's safety.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast