Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals...No You Can't

.......Turn an illegal invasion into a Civil Rights Movement!

I’m so sick, sick, sick….of hearing this spurious mantra ….. “the plight of the ‘undocumented’ is no different than the plight of blacks during the Civil Rights Movement.â€

That is absolutely right. In fact I can not think of anything to add to it!

FedupDeb wrote
    You have been thieves from the time you set foot on OUR land. You have stolen documents. You have stolen identities. You have stolen jobs. You have stolen social services. You have stolen the 14th Amendment. Now, you are attempting to steal from OUR Civil Rights Movement.
    All at the hands of our President. He is the one who set the pace and tone for enforcement since he became President. Now he is not alone among the traitors and liars who have followed his footsteps. Don't blame the illegal immigrant for anything except physical harm to Americans. They're just here to take what they have been told through lies and propaganda time and time again about what is theirs. It is our leaders who are aiding and abetting these invaders all in the name of greed and power. If the pace and tone where reversed, we would not be having this conversation.

Put simply, you need to blame our government for everything that happens with illegal immigration. They are responsible for our losses because they allow it to happen. And no one has the guts to stop it. What does Mexico have over our President?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    You said it all fedupdeb.We are all tired of the invaders and the rhetoric they spew.

you have said it all. i fill the exact same way.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Cleaning up this illegal alien mess has to start at the top, the very top of our government, and that would be a President who gives a damn about what happens to this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great post fedupDeb! I could feel your fury.

Americans are mad as hell, and we aren't going to take it anymore!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegals...No You Can't

[quote="fedupDeb"].......Turn an illegal invasion into a Civil Rights Movement!

Send that to the NAACP and any other civil right group you can think of.
    Someone needs to wake them up. Its not just us regular everyday
    middle class, the black movement will suffer greatly. I dont know why
    theyve not picked up on that.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

JRB
    fedupdeb,

We need to clone you 500 million times and that would be the end of the Illegal Immigration problem. We love you Deb, keep up the good fight!!!!

Merry Christmas

Save a Job, Deport an Illegal!!!

fedupdeb

I don't understand why this hasn't been addressed by the African-American groups all over the U. S. A., however, all America should be denying this action.

How anyone can equate the actions of citizens of a foreign nation with the movement to stop Americans from being denied their full rights as citizens is beyond me.

more of their apples and oranges comparisons
    illegal alien = immigrant
    illegal alien inside the borders of America = U. S. citizen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast