Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals to be offered bribes to return home

Illegals to be offered bribes to return home
    21st October 2007
    News article filed by BNP news team

Failed asylum seekers and illegal immigrants are to be offered bribes of up to £4000 to return home. These packages could include help paying private school fees and even university costs, it has been revealed. The measures have been announced in an attempt to increase the number of removals of illegal immigrants and bogus asylum seekers each year.

The deal includes money for housing, school and university fees and help to set up a business. There will also be a cash payment of £500 at the airport.

The plan to help failed asylum seekers pay private school and university fees has been attacked, as only 7% of British children attend private schools. The scheme will cost the taxpayer £22million each year. Each illegal immigrant and bogus refugee will be entitled to £2,500 but some will be able to claim as much as £4,000. A meeting with officials would decide how much support each individual would be entitled to.

More worthy beneficiaries of £22million must surely include the NHS, education, policing and pensioners rather than illegal immigrants and bogus refugees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was sent to me by a conservative friend of mine from the UK (sorry, no web link available).

BNP = British National Party, the equivalent of the conservative party.

I was told by my friend that England has 50 million people, not counting illegals, whose numbers are unknown since no tally is obviously kept by the British government.

I was also told that like the situation in Atlanta, there is a huge strain on the English water system which I was told is drying up in some parts of the country. Britain is appr. 1/6th to 1/5th the population of the U.S. and geographically much, much tinier proportionately; it's about the size of Alabama. Can we learn a lesson from Brits? We better before it's too late.

Deport illegals now - no money, no apology, no delay, no compromise.

Why don't they just announce that illegals must leave? Paying them is just flat out stupid. Leave peacefully or face the consequences. It's like, we had a party and invited all the neighbors. Some of the participants got rowdy and were asked to leave. House rules.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

oh now that's a good idea!...let's see rewarding illegal behavior....what do you suppose will happen....duh...more illegals! that was proved with the 1986 amnesty in America....come on people grow some cojones!!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We certainly don't have a right to poke fun at GB for their illegal immigration situation - we are doing NOTHING!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why should they be offered bribes? they are breaking the law being here.

tell it this way you dont go home to mexcio, we will put you in tent city
    and SHERIFF JOE can take care of you.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

The French at one time were doing this as well.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.