Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals only understand force?

Found this comment on a page of photos from the Seattle April 10 tantrum. I've been wondering lately what perpetuates such a culture of crime among the illegals and maybe this is part of the answer.

6. | made by: Mark | on: Apr 11, 2006 9:35pm CDT | rating: Excellent shots. Shows the hostility the illegals have for us. Dramatically convinces me WHY I am 100% against these illegal Mexican aliens. A Mexican Colonel explained it to me one day in Chihuahua, "Mark, these people you think are people aren't. They are animals and the only thing they understand is force."

http://www.creativeflashes.com/gallery/1354395

I thought that was common knowledge, when you're arrogant and ignorant at the same time you can't be expected to listen to reason or be logical...

I think that sums up how their government feels about them and why they want to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I thought that was common knowledge, when you're arrogant and ignorant at the same time you can't be expected to listen to reason or be logical...
    Righto.

It also explains why they're dangerous to us and to our society. Not saying they're all that way, some truly are chasing the American Dream, but if I had to guess, the majority just want to bully and get a free ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    It also explains why they're dangerous to us and to our society. Not saying they're all that way, some truly are chasing the American Dream, but if I had to guess, the majority just want to bully and get a free ride!
    The gang-looking thugs in the protest photos are the scary ones. The ones with the flag tied around their face like a bandito mask. Those don't seem to be good-hearted folks to me but rather young men and women just looking for trouble.

And their behavior at some of the events in California - Santa Ana, Vista and LA can be described as animalistic. (the reports of riots is what I'm referring to that's been posted on the home page)

What about the kids with the 'F the law' signs?? Is this the future we have to look forward to for our children. I've always taught my children to stand up for thier beliefs, but I also taught them to do it in a respectable manner. If those were my children, it would be thier last protest!!

Watched part of the slideshow and noticed an error.
    The police were facing the wrong way.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Ae we in control?

I wouldn't refer to them as animals. That is slandering god's wonderful creatures. They are lower then animals; just lawless, uneducated dirt.

Re: Illegals only understand force?

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Found this comment on a page of photos from the Seattle April 10 tantrum. I've been wondering lately what perpetuates such a culture of crime among the illegals and maybe this is part of the answer.

6. | made by: Mark | on: Apr 11, 2006 9:35pm CDT | rating: Excellent shots. Shows the hostility the illegals have for us. Dramatically convinces me WHY I am 100% against these illegal Mexican aliens. A Mexican Colonel explained it to me one day in Chihuahua, "Mark, these people you think are people aren't. They are animals and the only thing they understand is force."

http://www.creativeflashes.com/gallery/1354395
    True words spoken by a Mexican Colonel. Its fact, you cant reason with these people, and so you have no choice but to convince them with harsh words and use force. Thats how they were bought up and thats how to make them understand. I dont think they are compatible with our society at all. That is why they have no real country they can call home., Mexico doesnt even want them, and sends them here to invade our land. What makes Mexico think we want them either?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast