Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals planning to march again 9/02/06 in L. A.

Another march on L.A. streets has been planned for Sept,2/2006 by the Illegal activists.
    The activist claim that, (get this) The US Government is more focused on "Immigration Enforcement" instead of "Immigration Reform"
    ------------------------

ah here we go again, I say let them march...makes 'em look bad to the american citizens. I doubt there will be a huge turn out, cuz all of 'em are scared right now. Marching will only help to better our side in the end.

Re: Illegals planning to march again 9/02/06 in L. A.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Another march on L.A. streets has been planned for Sept,2/2006 by the Illegal activists.
    The activist claim that, (get this) The US Government is more focused on "Immigration Enforcement" instead of "Immigration Reform"

I hope they will be marching to the South , a la casa - home , sweet home .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

These guys are riding my last nerve with their rallys. They won't keep their damn noses out of anyone elses rallys and frankly I'm up to my eyeballs with their obnixous crap. Go ahead...march....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, let them march. I think it always does them more harm than good.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Yes, let them march. I think it always does them more harm than good.
    THey over played their hand in May. Lets hope they do it again. It will only benefit us.

Any march of this sort should benefit us.

Just in case the local police haven't figured it out, maybe someone should suggest to them that they can round up a lot of illegals on this march.

I wonder how many "activists" would show up if there was a heavy police presence???

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Just in case the local police haven't figured it out, maybe someone should suggest to them that they can round up a lot of illegals on this march.

I wonder how many "activists" would show up if there was a heavy police presence???
    No kidding. How about setting up a mobile HQ and just start loading up and sending them back.

Any body know a "pied piper" ? Maybe he could march them all back to Mexico, or wherever else they came from>

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    THey over played their hand in May. Lets hope they do it again. It will only benefit us.

Any march of this sort should benefit us.
    Much as I'd like to agree with you, I think the evidence says otherwise.

Who were the featured speakers at the recent, corporate sponsored La Raza racefest? Why former President Clinton for the Democrats, and the Brain of Bush, Karl Rove for the Republicans.

What's happened on the amnesty front since the last marches? Well, the Senate has passed full amnesty, and while it looked like the House would stand firm, along came Mike Pence with his amnesty plan, which apparently is gaining favor.

The only people the marchers are ticking off are the lowly US citizens, and nobody cares what they think.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast