Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Illegals planning to protest in NYC!

http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... cid=830386

Translation from babelfish (DcSA please translate if you see this)
    New York gets ready for Megamarcha

Esperan to repeat protest of Los Angeles

Jorge Cancino, Univision Online *
    30 of March of 2006

Unions, organizations who fight by the rights of the immigrants, monks and activists complete the preparations for megamarcha by the migratory reform that Saturday will be celebrated in New York

the ample migratory Reformation

Details of the migratory reform "we are trying to exceed the number of demonstrators that went to the Megamarcha of Los Angeles", it said to Univision Online Rubén Quiroz, director Latin Action in Manhattan. "the communities we are prepared. The Mexican, the Irish, the Asian, the Caribbean one, Central American and the South American woman. All we are going to participate ", she said

Quiroz explained that the main objective of the pacific protest of Saturday is" to demand the Congress that approves migratory a reform ample "and also" to reject those plans that they include to criminalize estadía undocumented ".

"Until this moment we endorsed the reform project that gave the Judicial Committee", it emphasized the leader. "one is a proposal that offers the long term residence" what it has left the Senate, a proposal that "although offers the residence, still lacks many details that to discuss".

The Judicial Committee of the Senate of the Congress gave to Monday a project of migratory reform that includes a program of temporary workers and the possibility that the beneficiaries, at the end of a term of six years, decide on the residence

Of Broocklyn until Manhattan

the march, said the organizers, will begin in the Seat of Broocklyn, will cross the centennial bridge and it will go towards the Federal Building of Manhattan, where it is the Office of Citizenship and Services of Inmigracio'n (USCIS).

Eugene Cossio, director of the Latin American Forum of New York, I detail that "we supported an ample reform", and emphasized that "we want rights for the workers. It is not necessary to lower the guard ".

"Many die by industrial accidents and they do not have right. They are workers like the Americans, but they do not have retirement nor safe in case of a labor accident. We are unprotected ", added As far as the migratory plan of the Judicial Committee, Cossio said that" it is good, but him lack. For example, it mentions fines, but it does not say anything of benefits, of retirement. Some we have accumulated more than 20 years of work and we cannot retire because our retirements do not reach to live ". Cossio thinks that being a year electoral "both started off (republican and democratic) they mediatizaron the migratory subject. There is a recurrence to this type of subjects

The possibilities are three, analyzed. "That the reform is flooded and everything is stayed equal as now; that estadía of million undocumented people is limited; or that includes a program, for example, of temporary visas and soon they can reach the residence ".
    "For anyone of the three ways there is much fabric that to cut", said Cossio. "What we are requesting in these marches is not only an ample reform, but that thoroughly discusses, that families do well, because is in game the future of million human beings, who have American children", Way pointed
    at the National March
    Ernesto Moor, director of communications of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), of New York, group that also will participate in the Megamarcha, said that "atmosphere exists, exists desire to participate and the hope of which the reform is ample and right". It added that "the goal of Los Angeles is a very high barrier, but we know that the organizers are trying to equal it. Means million crossing the Brooklyn bridge are everything a record for this type of marches, and everything a challenge. To see what happens ". In when to the coming protests, Moor mentioned the March of the National Day of the Immigration anticipated for the 10 of April. "before so many marches by a single cause were never organized: the right migratory reform with way to the Green Card ", concluded
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Bring it on

they are only hurting themselves by their disregard for our laws, civil disobedience and threats. Guess what? We are no longer asleep! Lock and load ladies and gentlemen. If they want to try and take this country, I for one will not stand by and allow it. Did we ask for this? How do you REALLY feel? I really want to know. I do not condone violence, but if it is brought to my door, I will respond in like fashion.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

O Pleeze...pleeze...get a bigger crowd than LA...and THEN tell us there are 'only' 10 or 12 million here.

And while you're at it...have a wonderfully large riot. That will show the sleeping Americans just what and who you really are.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

by the way

my feeling is that this is EXACTLY what this adminstration wants to happen. They want to take our 2nd amendment rights away so bad they can taste it. Think about it.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Serious question here folks...I am a train ride away from New York...part of me wants to attend this march/protest as and observer. The other side of me is afraid a crowd of 500,000 in New York (remember the Twin Towers) has the potential to get pretty UGLY pretty fast, and not sure it would be safe.

Any thoughts? Any others interested in attending so we have some ability to watch each others backs and we film and photograph this protest?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I'm tired of being disrepected by Illegals

I said this would happen years ago. I told everyone we would have a civil war here in America. Americans would have to fight for their rights. We would have to defend ourselves. Now, I'm not trying to be funny but look at it. Americans have been quiet and these people will not stop. They are walking around our tax dollar schools screaming the name of another country and singing their National Anthem.

I'll be going to the protest this Saturday

I will be there to show my support and take pictures because this is History. This will go down in the History books. I want to take as many pictures as possible.

bttt

bttt

I've looked at all the New York paper's websites, and so far can find no mention of the New York march.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

it's from univision. a spanish tv channel in the us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast