Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals are scared to asked for help in N.O.

I read today that many of the illegal population in N.O. are hiding becuase they are afraid, iam sure that will all change when they see thier countries trucks coming though and President Fox today came out and told his Illegal population to not be afraid and to do what they are asked to do! LOL!

Pro

Pro, I think they are afraid of everyone now. They do not trust anyone anymore, because they realize they're in a bad, bad predicament. They know that if push comes to shove, Bush cannot stand by them, Fox will only make useless speeches to them from Mexico, and the American people have had it.
    If I were an illegal alien, I'd be heading due south and making a bee-line for the border. That's what I would do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOD! They should live in fear with no relief until they walk right back over the Border..... TOO BAD..... BOO HOO.... LEARN THE LESSON - ILLEGAL NO GOOD..... COMPRENDE??!!

Iam sorry but iam glad they are scared and i hope it stays that way.

Pro

i am sure that will all change when they see thier countries trucks coming though and President Fox today came out and told his Illegal population to not be afraid and to do what they are asked to do! LOL!
    Maybe their trucks will take them back to Mexico.
    According to Federal and State laws, illegals are not eligible for most aid.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    According to Federal and State laws, illegals are not eligible for most aid.
    Should be none.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

tut, tut

Illegals are scared to asked for help in N.O.

Are we turning the corner?, no matter what, physically the illegals are the greater half of the problem. No illegals, no scofflaw scum can hire them.

I wpuld offer them clemency, take their picture, print them up, take a DNA sample. Transit them to the border for free. Give them an immigration packet with all the information and rules.

Then go home and find the rest of them,... rinse, repeat