Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals taking the high skilled jobs.

I'm not talking about the illegals from the south who take the low-skilled jobs. That's a major problem in itself.

Do any of you have any percentage or numbers that show how many of these highly educated/highly skilled people from the Far East, India or Europe that are here illegaly in the US? I believe they are taking the high skilled jobs from college graduates.

Maybe post a link?

Thanks.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

I don't know if they are here illegally but alot are here on visas taking jobs from our citizens. That's why beyond the illegal crisis is the fact that in this "immigration reform" they plan to bring in millions each year as well and alot are the high end jobs. This country simply does not have the means to sustain all these people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes in the Senate bill there is an increase in visas for highly skilled labor from other countries and whose jobs do you think they will be taking? The middle class jobs of course and they can also setup the company for outsourcing even more jobs. There is a method to their madness in this grand scheme of theirs to totally screw over the american people.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd have to hunt for the reference but I believe I read once that somewhere around 50% of those entering on Visas overstay the Visa and become...illegal aliens.

This article is from 2002

http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0205/p01s03-usju.html

A harder look at visa overstayers

It's estimated that each year more than 100,000 legal visitors decide to stay.
    Over the past 30 years, the practice of visa overstaying has grown into the method of choice for millions of migrants from all over the world. And the US Congress and Immigration and Naturalization Service have actually made it fairly easy to do so: Once a foreigner is in this country, the INS has no effective way to track where they are or whether they leave when they are supposed to.

Another article from 2004

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/usvisittranscript.html

Modernizing the Welcome Mat
    A Look at the Goals and Challenges
    of the US-VISIT Program

At the moment, in a dangerous international environment, we are operating a massive temporary entry system, admitting more than 190 million temporary visitors a year, with virtually no quality control. DHS estimates that at least 30 percent of the approximately 10 million illegal immigrants living in the United States are probably visa overstayers. The General Accounting Office (GAO) says that figure is almost certainly understated, and probably significantly so. That means that we have made roughly three to four million visa and admissions mistakes.

They are going to turn this country into another India, it cause extreme problems when you add to the population this rapidly.