Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals and their SUV's

Just curious if anyone has info on what kind of deals illegals get through either car dealers or banks to finance their Tahoes, Escalades, F250's, etc. These vehicles cost anywhere from 30-40K and there's no way they should be able to afford them unless there are some very special deals available to them or they're getting extra $$ through welfare fraud. If anyone has some insight on this I would appreciate it very much.

Wouldn't mind knowing myself
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Ive wondered the same thing. Some houses across the street use a hispanic man and his son to tend there yards. I have no idea what thier legal status is, but they usually pull up in an old small blue pickup. One day they pulled up in a BIG NICE Escalade. We happened to be out front with some friends when they pulled up in it. We were all astounded since we can't afford a vehicle that nice.

I think that when you have 6-10 people in a house, most of them working, you can afford a nicer SUV. Thats the only thing I can think of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegals and their SUV's

Quote Originally Posted by americanspirit
    Just curious if anyone has info on what kind of deals illegals get through either car dealers or banks to finance their Tahoes, Escalades, F250's, etc. These vehicles cost anywhere from 30-40K and there's no way they should be able to afford them unless there are some very special deals available to them or they're getting extra $$ through welfare fraud. If anyone has some insight on this I would appreciate it very much.

I don't know that they get any kind of special deals. What I do know of my personal experience with many who own them is this:

Many are financed using fake/stolen information and fraudulent addresses. They don't make the payments after the initial down and have stolen themselves an SUV.

Many have income from a couple working and then under another identity she is collecting welfare and other benefits making income from their employment theirs to spend on vehicles and other trappings of their "better life"

Many are involved in criminal activity such as obtaining tax refunds they aren't entitled to, selling stolen identities, transporting/housing smuggled illegals, drugs at some level or whatever.

Other ways they afford these things are by cutting expenses living in overcrowded conditions, working under the table to dodge taxes, running unlicensed day cares, home laundrys, boarding houses, and food services.

It's easy to afford the finer things in life when you don't follow the rules everyone else must and have no compunction about breaking the law/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've noticed that also. I believe they just got no money down loans, hence why we're in he mess we're in!

There was an article in the Boston Globe several years ago in which a Cambodian refugee spoke of being hassled by his American neighbors about his sportscar. The article also spoke about his living with family in a packed apartment. The amount he was paying in rent was noticeably low because so many were living in the apartment. At least an Escalade is a more practical vehicle. Also repo has gotten so efficient that it is possible to lend against a car even to marginal borrowers.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep an eye out for those auto auctions where they sell off vehicles confiscated by law enforcement. You can buy some nice cars for pennies on the dollar.

Auto auctions! And private sellers, A lot of Illegals have some shady deals trading sex and drugs to tow and wreckers for rides. Sick Huh?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: Illegals and their SUV's

Quote Originally Posted by americanspirit
    Thanks to all for the info and comments.........this is just another symptom of this disease and I've been hissed off over this ever since I saw one get out of an Escalade recently giving me a big old -hit eating grin the other day just to let me know he's livin' large.

Along these lines if loan people are aiding and abetting illegals in breaking federal law why aren't appropriate authorities investingating all these deals. Also, does anyone know if it's true that should a vehicle from the US be transported into Mexico their gov't will allow it to be re-titled with no questions asked.

None of it really matters if the DMV doesn't do its job and physically check vin #ers out! They need to catch Illegals when they try and register a vehicle for plates, states can keep them from a license but they need to keep them from registering cars!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast