Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegals transport van spotted in Raleigh, NC

Date: 2/26/06
    Time: 2:05pm
    Location: Raleigh, NC (Capital Blvd.(US1) X New Hope Church Rd.)
    Vehicle: White Ford E-350 XL Super-duty with dark tinted rear windows
    License Plate: TEXAS (TRUCK) 3XB S78
    What I saw:

I was driving in town, and I came up to a stop light at the location stated above. In front of me was a white van with decaled lettering on the back that read:
    TRANSPORTES REGIOMONTANOS
    "CAMPA"
    Viajes Directos a Mexico
    LLame Gratis al
    1-800-720-1522

After the light changed, the vehicle went through the light and I pulled up beside it so I could look into the passenger window. It was sunny that day, and I could clearly see a mexican male driving the van. The van turned down Saratoga Dr. into an apartment complex called "The Trestles".

I was able to find on the internet a translation program, and I partically translated the sign I saw on the back of the van. It reads:

Transports REGIOMONTANOS
    "it stands out"
    Direct trips to Mexico
    Call free to
    1-800-720-1522

I don't think I translated "Campa" corectly, and I don't know what REGIOMONTANOS means, but I got the gist of what the van was doing.

I called the number, and of course, someone speaking mexican picked up the phone.

If anyone wants to see the location I'm speaking of just go to:
    http://maps.google.com/

and type in " Saratoga Dr., Raleigh, NC"
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

How much more blatent can you get! Let me guess it was white with blacked out windows? Carry your camera with you. I kept seeing them here at a grocery store, I took a picture and haven't seen them there since. It lets them know that American citizens are paying attention and there antics won't be tolerated.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Everyone should call that number from every payphone they see.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Everyone should call that number from every payphone they see.
    Great idea. I wrote it down to stick in my purse. Heh heh heh!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE

I went back to the area were I spotted the van and decided to drive down the road that the van turned into...

Believe it or not I found the same van!

NEW INFO::::::

The van as decaled lettering on it, that says it's van number 523.

It's parked beside a apartment building.

Address:
    (Bldg) 2900 Red Clay Dr.
    Raleigh, NC 27604
    "The Trestles" Apartment complex

CORRECTION: the Road as stated above, Saratoga, is incorrect. It is actually Lake Ridge Rd, off of Calvary Dr.

Sorry for the error.

If you go to: http://maps.google.com/
    and type in: Red Clay Dr, Raleigh, NC 27604

It'll pull it right up.

The funny thing was.... as I turned down Red Clay Dr., I saw a mexican squating in the grass like he was waiting for someone. As I turned in, he put a cell phone up to his ear .. When I was left, he was gone..

Was he a spotter for someone in the apartment complex? I guess I'll never know.

As I post this it is 12:00pm EST, Sunday 3/5/06. I made this little exploration around 11:30am.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

US4US, be careful around these people. The president may think they are just innocent people coming to steal your jobs but they are not the little angels our president would have us believe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call ICE (IMMIGRATION & CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT) at 1 866 347-2423. Tell them exactly what you saw, the time, the day, the place, etc. It can't hurt. You never know, they might do nothing. Or, this might be something that will help them in some sort of investigation. A long shot, but you never know.

JOE

US4US, be careful around these people. The president may think they are just innocent people coming to steal your jobs but they are not the little angels our president would have us believe.
    Yes, do be careful...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Thankyou everyone for the support.

I am always cautious when around that "element", but like animals, if they sense fear they could attack.

I will continue to keep a watchful eye out, but I will not stop exploring the less traveled rundown neighborhoods, and apartment complexes were the illegals like to gravitate to.

That is, until they make it illegal to drive on public roads that my taxes pay for!

The invasion is REAL, they are here in our cities, our neighborhoods, our schools, out hospitals, taking our hard-earned tax money to get free health care, welfare, Section 8 housing, and the ones that do work, get paid under the table with tax-free money, and you KNOW that even though they have a Tax ID #, they don't file/pay taxes every April like the rest of us, because they won't claim any or all the income they made.... All the while sneering at us as they walk down the street, or shop in the grocery store.

Now tell me I'm wrong...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast