Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They Even Answer At 4:00 AM

Sleepily, but they answer all the same. These vans are also located at a place called Rosa's Salon on Crabtree Boulevard in Raleigh near the Vietnam Veteran's thrift store. This salon is basically a front for human smuggling and who knows what else. Most Sundays two vans that advertise for this business giving a Raleigh address, but with out of state tags on each of them which I am sure is against DMV and state laws, drop off a large number of illegals carrying bags of who knows what they have retrieved from the border and brought directly into Raleigh. They enter the front of the business and come out the back door scattering in every direction. I contacted the FBI and they informed me that they were not interested one bit in this. The apathy of the federal government is incredible and the FBI agent I spoke with told me that they have a new charge not to go into the specialty jurisdiction of other agencies and that even though they are now charged with enforcing immigration law they will not do so unless the person has violated some other federal law along with that. I wish they took everything else they had laws against so lightly.

These vans are also located at a place called Rosa's Salon on Crabtree Boulevard in Raleigh near the Vietnam Veteran's thrift store. This salon is basically a front for human smuggling and who knows what else. Most Sundays two vans that advertise for this business giving a Raleigh address, but with out of state tags on each of them which I am sure is against DMV and state laws, drop off a large number of illegals carrying bags of who knows what they have retrieved from the border and brought directly into Raleigh.
    Wow!

I contacted the FBI and they informed me that they were not interested one bit in this. The apathy of the federal government is incredible and the FBI agent I spoke with told me that they have a new charge not to go into the specialty jurisdiction of other agencies and that even though they are now charged with enforcing immigration law they will not do so unless the person has violated some other federal law along with that.
    I believe, technically, this is correct. On the surface as it appears now the FBI would have no interest in this. Have you called ICE? What about the Raleigh PD? This may also be something the local media may jump on??
    This may be a good place for RPD to check for their most wanted people.

Isn't Human Smuggling a federal crime? Seems to me that the FBI ought to GET interested. Jeepers!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the update ifcdirector... I know exactly where that is.. that near the Flea Market Mall.....what Time of day on Sunday do you see this happening?
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Isn't Human Smuggling a federal crime? Seems to me that the FBI ought to GET interested. Jeepers!
    Yeah, but there has to be a justification. Right now this group is, on the surface, a shuttle/transportation company.

Now if some concerned citizens were to monitor things and possibly come up with some probable cause that they are commiting crimes, that might change things.

John, it just mystifies me why the FBI would need the citizenry to investigate crimes. I guess when some illegal keels over from heat exhaustion or some other minor thing, it will become important.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    John, it just mystifies me why the FBI would need the citizenry to investigate crimes. I guess when some illegal keels over from heat exhaustion or some other minor thing, it will become important.
    What I was getting at is there has to be some evidence a crime (other than immigration) before the FBI will do anything and if all we are talking about is an immigration violation they are just going to defer it to ICE.

New Information:

After talking with a friend of mine that works at the Raleigh Scrap yard, in which quite a few mexicans work there, he says it's a legal service for one-way transport to Mexico..

He says a guy that works there told him about another transport service that has regular pickups in the Kroger parking lot on New Bern Av. / New Hope Rd.

It took this guy a week to get back to mexico, but about a month and a half to get back over the border....

So.. transport service to mexico is legal, but I'm sure there is a high percentage of those using the service are illegal.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

If I thought they would go back and STAY back, I'd take all I could load in my vehicle every time I get up that way--for free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12