Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS VOTIN IN ARIZONA

I just voted early, and found 1/2 the ballot and instructions were is SPANISH!! Is it not the CONSTITUTION OF AMERICAN that states, to become a CITIZEN OF AMERICA, you are required to learn ENGLISH? Then why is the voting ballot is SPANISH??? I am very upset, and feel the ballots should be is ENGLISH only. THIS IS AMERICA. Am I wrong?

There are Latino families who have been living here since before 1776 and because they live in Latino communities retain Spanish as their first language. There are a lot of people who learn a language and then lose it because they do not use it. The government wants to serve citizens even if they are not fluent in English.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Yep, there are a lot of latinos who "still" don't want to "be American", even though their entire extended families have lived inside the USA for centuries.

Wonder why they bother?

Oh - I forgot - welfare for life for their entire extended families.

Re: ILLEGALS VOTIN IN ARIZONA

Quote Originally Posted by Donna411
    I just voted early, and found 1/2 the ballot and instructions were is SPANISH!! Is it not the CONSTITUTION OF AMERICAN that states, to become a CITIZEN OF AMERICA, you are required to learn ENGLISH? Then why is the voting ballot is SPANISH??? I am very upset, and feel the ballots should be is ENGLISH only. THIS IS AMERICA. Am I
    wrong?
    No you are right they should Have English Only they are in the USA English Only&( Not Spanish ) I don't Know what the Hell is going on I very up set also
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just voted early, and found 1/2 the ballot and instructions were is SPANISH!! Is it not the CONSTITUTION OF AMERICAN that states, to become a CITIZEN OF AMERICA, you are required to learn ENGLISH? Then why is the voting ballot is SPANISH??? I am very upset, and feel the ballots should be is ENGLISH only. THIS IS AMERICA. Am I wrong?
    You are not wrong. Unfortunately, it is not just Spanish. Certain voting districts in California have ballots printed in thirteen languages This blatant abuse of the system was not the intent of our founding fathers and it was a problem and addressed over a hundred years ago by President Theodore Roosevelt. We are a country of many cultures. "e pluribus unum" , out of many one. One language, one flag, one allegiance The key factor here is assimilate. Failure to assimilate by any ethnic group through gaining command of the English language in this English speaking country is annoying to those he/she must live side by side with and costly to the educational system and other critical service sectors. It is not up to an American to learn Spanish, get real. I wouldn't and don't expect that in any country I visit or would have to reside in. Press" #1 for and #2 for" are crutches. It doesn't take a rocket scientest to figure out if you keep people ignorant, you keep control over them. The progressive liberals are cunning, manipulative and they know this. Latinos need to wise up. Assuming they are legally here, their avenue to an equal existance and acceptance, at least in this country, is command of the English language..... period.

How much longer before everything is written and recorded in every language known to man kind? Surely we don't want to offend the other races that are left out. Remember political correctness before patriotism, we don't want to offend anyone.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No your not wrong...and our tax dollars pay for this travesty.....it is on our ballot as well and has been for years...makes me sick.

Kathyet

Here it is required that "Translators" for what ever language is prevalent in the "neighborhood" also be at the polling sites. Often there are several at just one for the "diversity" of languages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    There are Latino families who have been living here since before 1776 and because they live in Latino communities retain Spanish as their first language. There are a lot of people who learn a language and then lose it because they do not use it. The government wants to serve citizens even if they are not fluent in English.
    So what that Spanish is their first langauge? As long as they know how to speak and understand English and most do, especially one whose family has been here since 1776, it makes no sense to go through the extra expense of printing ballots in another langauge. Are Asians accomodated in this manner? How about any other racial or ethnic groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Are Asians accomodated in this manner? How about any other racial or ethnic groups?
    In NYC EVERYBODY IS ACCOMMODATED! Only proof of residency is required to vote here NOT PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast