Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illlegal Aliens Get Stuffed Again..in Garden State...

OK, even the terminally brain-dead Democrats in NJ shot down the illegal alien tuition subsidy which the Usual anti-American Suspects tried to ram down the taxpayers' throats. I'm sure the anger of voters was palpable in the legislators' staff offices...I called seven or eight of the senators and their staffers seemed pretty sypathetic to the concerns of American citizens. That should be ample demonstration to any elected official that amnesty and taxpayer-funded goodies for lawbreakers is a political loser, right?
    Anyone have the final vote tally on the Assembly and Senate bills?
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

GREAT JOB GARDEN STATE

GREAT JOB GARDEN STATE ... THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT SAVING AMERICA FOR AMERICANS .... WE HAVE SAVED AMERICA FROM OBAMA , PELOSI , REID , NELSON AND THE REST OF THE CRIMINALS IN AMERICA TRY TO LEAD US DOWN A ROAD OF NO RETURN ... WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE IN 2010 ALL OF CONGRESS WILL BE UP FOR ELECTION AND 1/3 OF THE SENATE ...

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO EVER ATTENTION ... IN THE STATE OF MASS SEN SCOTT BROWN IS RUNNING AND NEEDS DONATION TO HELP HIS ELECTION ... GO TO HIS SITE SCOTTBROWN.COM AND DONATE AND HELP !!!!!! THIS WILL KNOCK OUT THE 60 VOTE GRID LOCK IN THE U S SENATE ... WE NEED TO DO THIS AND WE WILL MAKE ANOTHER WIN IN 2010 ..... EVERY LETS DO IT ... WE THE PEOPLE , BY THE PEOPLE , FOR THE PEOPLE IS AMERICA .

GOD BLESS ALL AMERICANS AND TROOPS AND A SAFE RETURN HOME

ALWAYS