Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm Tired Too

I appreciate Mr. Hall's eloquent letter, and agree with him.

At 64, and also having lived with polio and twice been paralyzed from Post Polio Syndrome, I'm tired, but not over yet.
    I have never collected a dime from unemployment, disability, etc.
    The great state of Texas has even put me out of the contracting business.
    Why? Several years ago the insurance lobbyists tried to keep all the insurance companies not based in the state out. I was insured for two million dollars (state requirement of 1/2 million) But since they said that the insurance company was not based in Texas, they would not renew my license.
    At a cost of $20K for attorney, and a year of legal battle to win the case, I was put out of business, and so were the 60 LEGAL citizens that worked for me.
    Most of the savings I had was squandered by the bank fat cats because the FEDs had no interest in doing their job of regulating them, instead they just bailed THEM out.
    The land I have is now worth half of what it was, and may never get back to what it was.
    When is the gov going to start redistributing the wealth to the middle class that paid to build this country. For over 18 yrs. I paid in 80K a year to the system, and now they want to say they don't have any money for social security.
    THE WORLDS BIGGEST PONZI SCHEME.

April
    Action against Amnesty needed NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1116088.html#1116088

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123