Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm all yours folks!

Friends,

As many of you know, I have been balancing my time between ALIPAC and working as a Legislative Assistant at the NC General Assembly during most of the time ALIPAC has been up.

I have decided to focus on immigration issues alone from this point through November. I'm all in now and more will get done for ALIPAC and our cause.

I also plan to register today or tomorrow as a Lobbyist in North Carolina so I can work on ALIPAC's national operations and work with the NC General Assembly to get legislation passed (This is prohibited if you are working as a state employee)

Things have reached a point where I just can't manage both things. The other job pays and ALIPAC does not pay much, but with what I see on the streets and in the US Senate this is the way I must go.

I need to be able to travel more to participate on the border and to be in DC more often.

I've been putting in well over 30-40 hours per week on ALIPAC as it is, but now I'm all yours folks.

Let's make this count.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're a good man....a good citizen

WE need more like you!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Thanks William! I'm know you want ALIPAC to support certain candidates this November and I'm personally not crazy about supporting any of the bums, but I will be sending ALIPAC some support, just for your efforts agains illegal immigration.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

William we apreciate your sacrifice and hope that we can provide you with the same level of support.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William...GREAT NEWS

MEMBERS...This is a BIG SACRIFICE on William's part. His fund raiser for this year ends on April 7th...LET's SHOW HIM OUR APPRECIATION by reaching DEEP to support the cause!

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

God Bless You, W !! We'll try to send you some grocery money !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just sent a modest donation as well... hope everyone pitches in, got us a long road ahead.

We all appreciate your efforts and sacrifice, William. I'll send another small donation. If I was rich ALIPAC would be loaded with money right now.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I wish I could win the lottery. You could have it ALL!

BTTT
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast