Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California woman have put up with this for years. Six years ago I went to a City Council Meeting to complain about a day labor site near my house. All the woman on my street were afraid to work in their front yards because of the leering Hispanics. Our daughters could not walk down the street to school without being harrassed. As I told them then there is more than one way to be raped and our city was doing nothing to protect us.

I can't understand how our state made such a big thing out of being sexually harrassed in the work place but felled to protect us in public.

I know. It's disgusting. We as a people don't allow our own men to do it and our own male citizens are TAUGHT from birth and values what is allowed and what is not. The age of consent in Mexico is 14! They do not punish rape as a norm. 12 yr olds are having babies. And this is what our goverment wants us to accept.

I have figured out how to keep the eyeballs off me tho. I wear my baggy farm clothes out. Stained knees, a little torn and a bit ragged. Since it's winter I put on my stupid farm hat complete with the purple tassel on the top.

The clothes make me look 3 times bigger than I am at 130 lbs and 5'6". The hat covers my hair and I keep it tucked down my coat. It's blonde and past my rear. My daughter don't ugly up enough. She tries but she has youth that kinda counter acts our ugly Betty disguise. She has long hair like me.
    LOU DOBBS!

Maybe you could video tape the event

Maybe you could video tape the event and use it a variety of ways. For calling the police, upload to youtube to convince other people, etc.

Just a thought as today's video cameras are really small, not to mention some cell phones now take some decent video too.
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12