Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wallsdon
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    Wallsdon...
    What part of "we aren't going anywhere" will you not understand?
    Tell it to the Border Patrol, Tell it to the Sheriff in Phoenix..Tell it to the Marines..
    Believe me..if the American Government decides that you are going somewhere..you will go...
    All anyone is talking about now is "numbers" and even Clinton is down to 2 million..and shrinking..There won't be any amnesty.Notice this thread is about charity and pity..That is not what people have for victors..That is what people have for losers..There will no Amnesty
    You are wrong, WE decide when and IF we go...

Mayday, The politicians are going to listen?! To who?! Is Tancredo, Hunter going to help you?! Wait perhaps you believe that Clinton, Obama, McCain are on your side LOL

Trust me they are not your side.. Why do you think Clinton staff hangs up on you when you call their DC office LOL this is why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KXBTmB ... re=related
    You certainly have an inflated ego , which is typical of a troll. We THE PEOPLE have stopped Amnesty and WE the PEOPLE will be waving goodbye to all of the illegal aliens, in the near future. If you were SO sure of yourself ,you would not be on this website wasting our time! The strength is in WE THE PEOPLE and we stand united, so pack those bags! You will be headed home soon enough!
    YOU the PEOPLE?!?! you can defeat every kind of amnesty you want?! AND?!?!?Guess what we are still here, you think you are doing yourself a favor by not passing CIR..Defeat everything you want, but guess what at the end of the failed vote we are still, doing whatever we want.....I know truth hurts?! CIR failed in 06. We still here.. CIR failed in 07 we are still here, Dream Act failed we are still here...So keep defeating anything you want lol....
    Have a nice trip!!! I hear it is warm down there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You are a riot. Seems a million of "you" in Arizona, Oklahoma, and Georgia have already "decided to go". Soon it will be 20 million of "you deciding to go". If you want to believe that is was "you who decided to go" that's OK with me, as long as you are GONE!
    Im glad we agree on something...You are right we decide when to go....You say million has left Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia already? Did you just get those stats out of your ass to make you feel better...

Ok ok dont be hurt ill help you ill give you 1.5 million...We will replace those number withing the next 12 months, i promise!! For every person you deport, 15 more walk in ,to the amusement park you call the US

American Girl

I do have an answer the the question of "Children of Illegals" as put by American Girl. The law should be that the child of a "Legal Immigrant" is recognized as an American. The children (including U.S. born) of illegal's (assuming no American parent) should not be recognized as an American. As well, the alien's who are here on Visa, etc should also understand that a child (assuming no American parent) if born on this soil is not recognized as American. If an illegal is caught and an illegal's child is involved, we would insure both the childs safety and welfare right up to the time that they are returned to their parents on the day of their deportation.

I was asked by a lady named Jo Smith at Huckabee phone number if I had the information about Sessons survey . She said they have tried to find it . I told her i ask and let her know the website where it is at . Anybody know ? The other guy at Giuliani said he dosen't know about it either .

We need a website to refer them to .

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    Wallsdon...
    What part of "we aren't going anywhere" will you not understand?
    Tell it to the Border Patrol, Tell it to the Sheriff in Phoenix..Tell it to the Marines..
    Believe me..if the American Government decides that you are going somewhere..you will go...
    All anyone is talking about now is "numbers" and even Clinton is down to 2 million..and shrinking..There won't be any amnesty.Notice this thread is about charity and pity..That is not what people have for victors..That is what people have for losers..There will no Amnesty

Mayday, The politicians are going to listen?! To who?! Is Tancredo, Hunter going to help you?! Wait perhaps you believe that Clinton, Obama, McCain are on your side LOL

Trust me they are not your side.. Why do you think Clinton staff hangs up on you when you call their DC office LOL this is why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KXBTmB ... re=related
    You certainly have an inflated ego , which is typical of a troll. We THE PEOPLE have stopped Amnesty and WE the PEOPLE will be waving goodbye to all of the illegal aliens, in the near future. If you were SO sure of yourself ,you would not be on this website wasting our time! The strength is in WE THE PEOPLE and we stand united, so pack those bags! You will be headed home soon enough!
    YOU the PEOPLE?!?! you can defeat every kind of amnesty you want?! AND?!?!?Guess what we are still here, you think you are doing yourself a favor by not passing CIR..Defeat everything you want, but guess what at the end of the failed vote we are still, doing whatever we want.....I know truth hurts?! CIR failed in 06. We still here.. CIR failed in 07 we are still here, Dream Act failed we are still here...So keep defeating anything you want lol....
    Have a nice trip!!! I hear it is warm down there!

WHO SAID i was leaving already?!? I think ill stick around..Not because i have to! Because i can!

Hi LuckyOne, welcome aboard!

You're perspective sounds reasonable and makes much sense to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sour grapes anyone?

The dreamies are just mad that they have to brush up on their Spanish and move to a third world dump because their families are comprised of criminals. Don't worry dreamies, I hear that people who can speak English make a couple more pesos per day.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I was asked by a lady named Jo Smith at Huckabee phone number if I had the information about Sessons survey . She said they have tried to find it . I told her i ask and let her know the website where it is at . Anybody know ? The other guy at Giuliani said he dosen't know about it either .

We need a website to refer them to .
    You people are so important, that even your Presidential candidates dont know what the hell you talking about?! At least they didnt hang up on you like Clinton does lol

LuckyOne,

Welcome to Alipac.

I agree, a legal immigrant is a citizen.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC LUCKYONE!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast