Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wallsdon
    Im glad we agree on something...You are right we decide when to go....You say million has left Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia already? Did you just get those stats out of your ass to make you feel better...
    It's what the neo-slavers at the Chamber of Commerce say.

For every person you deport, 15 more walk in ,to the amusement park you call the US
    Oh, be we didn't deport them THEY DECIDED TO LEAVE! And your 1.5 million are DECIDING NOT TO COME! I would have to say "your people" are finally starting to make good decisions!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: American Girl

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne
    I do have an answer the the question of "Children of Illegals" as put by American Girl. The law should be that the child of a "Legal Immigrant" is recognized as an American. The children (including U.S. born) of illegal's (assuming no American parent) should not be recognized as an American. As well, the alien's who are here on Visa, etc should also understand that a child (assuming no American parent) if born on this soil is not recognized as American. If an illegal is caught and an illegal's child is involved, we would insure both the childs safety and welfare right up to the time that they are returned to their parents on the day of their deportation.
    Sounds to me like this is way the 14th Amend. needs to be interpreted/written.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    Wallsdon...
    What part of "we aren't going anywhere" will you not understand?
    Tell it to the Border Patrol, Tell it to the Sheriff in Phoenix..Tell it to the Marines..
    Believe me..if the American Government decides that you are going somewhere..you will go...
    All anyone is talking about now is "numbers" and even Clinton is down to 2 million..and shrinking..There won't be any amnesty.Notice this thread is about charity and pity..That is not what people have for victors..That is what people have for losers..There will no Amnesty
    You are wrong, WE decide when and IF we go...

Mayday, The politicians are going to listen?! To who?! Is Tancredo, Hunter going to help you?! Wait perhaps you believe that Clinton, Obama, McCain are on your side LOL

Trust me they are not your side.. Why do you think Clinton staff hangs up on you when you call their DC office LOL this is why...Leave the bottles at home lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KXBTmB ... re=related
    Are you insinuating that I am a drunk? I AM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC!
    The politicians will listen or they will not have a job. I have one good senator and one bad senator in my state. GUESS WHAT? Hagel-the bad senator isn't running again! He knew he'd be fired. My congressman is Adrian Smith and he's a great congressman.

I feel a deportation coming on....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    The sooner the better!!

xyz
    Walsdon
    Does the name "Operation Gatekeeper" ring any bells?
    Who was President at that time?
    Read This Carefully..
    It has occured to me ..and it seems cynical but..you talked about getting touch with reality..and the reality is..
    that the American people are stirred up when the politicians want the American people stirred up..
    A few years ago..it was not possible for Lou Dobbs or Tancredo to be heard in any venue..
    What does that tell you about the future policies of the US Government..
    Before the Government acts..it first seeks the "support" of the people

Add to that:
    illegals vote in large numbers..That means a politician must pander...however consider the cost, the social problems and the threat to soveriegnty..and tell me your chances of not facing the Marines or their equivalent in the near future..

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Im glad we agree on something...You are right we decide when to go....You say million has left Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia already? Did you just get those stats out of your ass to make you feel better...
    It's what the neo-slavers at the Chamber of Commerce say.

For every person you deport, 15 more walk in ,to the amusement park you call the US
    Oh, be we didn't deport them THEY DECIDED TO LEAVE! And your 1.5 million are DECIDING NOT TO COME! I would have to say "your people" are finally starting to make good decisions!
    Im supposed to believe you, just because you come out with some stats without any links supporting it?

If you think 1 to 1.5 million have left the US within the past 12 months then you are delusional....I would suggest a visit to your doctor to check if there are not any existing mental conditions that may have been missed during your last check up

Re: American Girl

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne
    I do have an answer the the question of "Children of Illegals" as put by American Girl. The law should be that the child of a "Legal Immigrant" is recognized as an American. The children (including U.S. born) of illegal's (assuming no American parent) should not be recognized as an American. As well, the alien's who are here on Visa, etc should also understand that a child (assuming no American parent) if born on this soil is not recognized as American.
    Actually this already is the law, or more precisely the 14th Amendment as interpreted by the Supreme Court. But our Traitor in Chief Bush has decided to ignore this law like he has so many others and give citizenship to illegal alien babies.

WHO SAID i was leaving already?!? I think ill stick around..Not because i have to! Because i can!
    I can guarantee you won't be sticking around ALIPAC long. We'll play with you a little and then like all trolls you will soon be banned.

Does someone have the troll spray handy?

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

You feel a deportation coming?! I bet you said the same thing 22 yrs ago... Its 2008 keep waiting... LOL

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast