Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I'm making some changes to ALIPAC website

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Reply to John Doe 2:
    Does that include having your post burred under posts 11 years and more? If not than you have something I am not aware of. Please tell me how you do it.
    To fix that:

At the right edge of the top of the page click on SETTINGS.

SCROLL down to MY SETTINGS on the left edge

and click on GENERAL SETTINGS

Under GENERAL SETTINGS scroll down to Thread Display Options

Click the box to the right of Thread Display Mode:

Click on Linear - Newest First

Scroll to the bottom and click SAVE Changes

I hope this solves the problem for you.
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 07-09-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    On the top blue tool bar there are selections titled...

Do any of you use these features and links Yes / no ???

W
    I do now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is my suggestion on how to improve the ALIPAC home page: When I see endorsements for candidates from 2004, I ask myself, this stuff is not relevant anymore. It just creates a lot of clutter that buries more recent and revenant information.

Perhaps it may be usefully to establish a candidate’s term in office as friend or foe, but if that is to be the case, then create a category of historical information. Don’t let recent information be buried under stuff 11 years old.
    The reason that our endorsements materials from 2004 are still visible, yet placed at the lowest section of our website, is to 1. Keep a record of those past elections online because people still need to see and access that data as they review the past history of this issue and we need to see what candidates stances were way back then in case they run again. 2. We still get web traffic off of those old endorsements and when people find anything they are looking for here at alipac.us then they have a chance to take a broader interest in our contents and activism. Anyone looking at our endorsements from 2004 should easily see our endorsements from 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, and the last election cycle 2014 right above those. They can also see our current standing endorsements prominently displayed with a banner at the bottom of each page at www.alipac.us and on the top blue tool bar under campaigns.

If we were to remove or delete our 2004 campaigns that would make all that data disappear from the web and break every inbound link that was established from other websites coming in to that data.

It also speaks to ALIPAC's seniority and our track record on illegal immigration issues when we speak about current candidates. We are not the new kid on the block anymore.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reply to John Doe 2:
    Does that include having your post burred under posts 11 years and more? If not than you have something I am not aware of. Please tell me how you do it.
    What do you mean that your posts are being "blurred"? Is this a new problem or something that has been happening for awhile

???

Instead of just complaining please tell us when your problem started, where your problems started, and what is it that you are trying to report other than a post "blurred" on your screen. I have not encountered any blurry content.

Has anyone else here been seeing or having trouble with blurring content???

There is a chance that the changes to our website may be temporarily affecting some user experiences.

Or the problem could be on your individual computer or device.

W

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I do now!
    Dont get too used to those features as we are planning to remove them to free up resources since nobody reported having used them previously.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    . . . Has anyone else here been seeing or having trouble with blurring content??? . . .

W
    NO.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I miss the Forums button. When I was several pages into a forum and I wanted to go to a different one I could just click that button to get back up to the top. Now, I must hit the browser Back button several times to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by artclam View Post
    I miss the Forums button. When I was several pages into a forum and I wanted to go to a different one I could just click that button to get back up to the top. Now, I must hit the browser Back button several times to get there.

Artclam, you can just hit the Home button to get

to the top instead of forum or click on the top banner.

Both will do the trick.

W

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123