Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I'm making some changes to ALIPAC website

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Yes, I removed that as part of the strip down. Did you use it often or find it helpful?

W
    I always start with that list and then go to the various forums.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 06-29-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yea me too, ill bring it back soon I promise

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the top blue tool bar there are selections titled...

Do any of you use these features and links Yes / no ???

W

Advanced Search I use all the time when checking on news.

Others I don't regularly use but could see some being handy except for Calendar.

Never use FAQ either although might be viewed by newbies.

Was good to review those btw.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How long has it been now? Will you please stop messing around and get this web site up and running? Events are passing you by and we do not have a functioning web page to post to.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    How long has it been now? Will you please stop messing around and get this web site up and running? Events are passing you by and we do not have a functioning web page to post to.
    I post dozens of articles and dozens of comments every day with no problems. JD2
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Our website is fully functional and we have made no changes that would prevent anyone from posting here.

The changes we are making are either cosmetic or structural.

Our operations can now proceed without interruption while further modifications are made.

W

The homepage of www.alipac.us is now these forums and is now faster and mobile device friendly!

W

Here is my suggestion on how to improve the ALIPAC home page: When I see endorsements for candidates from 2004, I ask myself, this stuff is not relevant anymore. It just creates a lot of clutter that buries more recent and revenant information.

Perhaps it may be usefully to establish a candidate’s term in office as friend or foe, but if that is to be the case, then create a category of historical information. Don’t let recent information be buried under stuff 11 years old.

Reply to John Doe 2:
    Does that include having your post burred under posts 11 years and more? If not than you have something I am not aware of. Please tell me how you do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast