Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm the President! Close friends worry about the mans sanity

Published on Capitol Hill Blue (http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont)
    'I'm the President!'
    Created 06/01/2007 - 7:15am
    President George W. Bush's paranoid megalomania is so rampant that close friends and supporters worry about the man's sanity and fear he has lost his tenuous grip on reality.

Bush, whose arrogant stubbornness knows no bounds, is so wrapped up in his obsession with being President and "commander-in-chief" that his behavior shocks his most ardent supporters.

Writes syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer:

Friends of his from Texas were shocked recently to find him nearly wild-eyed, thumping himself on the chest three times while he repeated "I am the president!" He also made it clear he was setting Iraq up so his successor could not get out of "our country's destiny."

Arnaud de Borchgrave, the rabid Bush supporter who edits the right-wing Washington Times and runs what is left of United Press International, also reports on the meeting:

The self-described "Decider" is the antithesis of self-doubt. Like an old seadog, he relishes the idea of plowing into rough seas.

When a recent visitor asked him what assurance he could give about his successor in 2009, President Bush replied, "we'll fix it so he'll be locked in." The visitor left perplexed and wondered whether that might mean the U.S. would be in a wider war in the region by then. In any event, it didn't sound like twilight time for Mr. Bush.

A Texan friend of longstanding called on him recently and confided to his Washington hosts that Mr. Bush had said three times, bringing a clenched fist to his chest, "I'm the president." Reminding visiting political opponents of this would be normal, but the close friend said he was a taken aback a bit as he had never before seen Mr. Bush in this mode.

What these close friends see is a madman on the edge, a delusional paranoid whose brain is fried by too many years of hard drinking and probably too much cocaine up his nose.

Compared to Bush, Richard M. Nixon appears sane and stone cold sober. Hell, history will probably cast legendary drunk Ulysses S. Grant as a President more in control of himself.

Not only is he wrapped up in the aura of "I'm the President," but he is now determined that anyone who follows him will have to live with his legacy of lies, deceit and despair - his failed war in Iraq, his cancer on "our country's destiny."

The fate of this nation - and indeed the fate of the world - may well depend on the deranged mind of a truly insane President of the United States.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source URL:
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/2618

Well, doesn't it figure. No sane person would act like him. It's almost as if he's trying to ruin this country on purpose.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe we can impeach him because of insanity.

This is very scary news. This man is in charge of the button!

Someone call a doctor!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he's bananas now, imagine how he'll be if they don't pass the immigration bill.

That is why we are seeing most Republicans beginning to distance themselves from this President! I think this will just continue to be downward spiral for the GOP.
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April

This may explain why one of his longest associates resigned today. No one wants to work with a nut case.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    This may explain why one of his longest associates resigned today. No one wants to work with a nut case.
    I heard this story last night on the cable news and when I heard one of his long time people that worked for him was quiting today, I thought the same thing, these people are seeing the man is losing it! Of course all of us already knew that!

Bingo!!! "The Madness of King George"!!!

"PARANOID MEGALOMANIAC"! That's exactly what he reminds me of!

In fact, he's beginning to exhibit symptoms of his arch nemesis...Sadaam Hussein!!! Hussein was a madman...a delusional megalomaniac!

And Bush is creating a schism in the US...Mexico v. America! He's pitting American citizens against Mexican nationals...just like Hussein pitted the Sunnis against the Shias!

I have never seen Bush so unravelled as he was today...he was a raving lunatic! Holy smoke...he needs to be committed.

It should be noted that the source of the chest thumping claim is Georgie Anne Geyer, a reputable columnist, and not Capitol Hill Blue, a D.C. gossip rag.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast