Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sis, I have to agree with you and Legal. All too many of them have been drunk with unquestioned power for so long and then here come the citizens, suddenly pushing back on the illegal immigration issue, it has to be a shock to them, to say the least.

I do believe because of this internal corruption going on, due to their lonstanding unqestioned status, they are like a bunch of little dictators all going insane from the people becoming empowered suddenly. Look at how Hussein acted during his captivity and trial. He defied and fought till the bitter end about his status as the "leader" of Iraq.

Is Bush losing control of himself at times? Maybe. Truthfully, I think that a good handful are in the same boat, especially McCain and Kennedy (ESPECIALLY these two!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GEORGE BUSH JR IS UNFIT TO CONTINUE AS PRESIDENT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: THE PRESIDENTS MENTAL ILLNESS

Job would drive anyone nuts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes !
    we should all bring the presidents mental health questions out in to the public. that wil definatly weaken and demoralise an already unpopular president. An implosion of this presidency would be the best thing for all those concerned. This guy absolutely refuses to listen to 75% of the American public in regard to amnesty, and the majority of conservatives are abandoning him. Only a meglomaniac could be so deaf to show so much disregard!

I also think half of the Senate needs it's head checked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    If he's bananas now, imagine how he'll be if they don't pass the immigration bill.
    I hope we all get to see this guy completely crack-up...sweet, what a perfect ending for that --- ----.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    If he's bananas now, imagine how he'll be if they don't pass the immigration bill.
    I hope we all get to see this guy completely crack-up...sweet, what a perfect ending for that --- ----.

PARTY

dk2
    When a recent visitor asked him what assurance he could give about his successor in 2009, President Bush replied, "we'll fix it so he'll be locked in."
    I think he meant "I'll" instead of "he'll". With all the power-grabbing executive orders he's signed, there is no wonder why he would make such a statement! The guy needs to be removed from office!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    yes !
    we should all bring the presidents mental health questions out in to the public. that wil definatly weaken and demoralise an already unpopular president. An implosion of this presidency would be the best thing for all those concerned. This guy absolutely refuses to listen to 75% of the American public in regard to amnesty, and the majority of conservatives are abandoning him. Only a meglomaniac could be so deaf to show so much disregard!

I also think half of the Senate needs it's head checked as well.
    That's what gets me now the Democrats and many Republicans should be calling for Impeachment.

Forwarded the story to Drudge to see if he can dig up some more.

welcome aboard Dex, dk2 and all new recruits!

I think this is all a charade by the president and his cronies. We have a huge group up their that are Globalists and looking to implement the NAU.

They need the amnesty to pass before they take on running with the NAU which will come up this fall.

Keep up the fight.

Dex if you could, please post the Senator's reply to you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast