Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Long walk

Hi to all from the great state of Texas!!! I am so glad to be here!

Been working hard from here for a year and half or so....

I really like what yall have to say. Am going to make sure that Speaker Hastert sees this....

Question: These posts for the other side...are they posted by the goons, or are they copied and pasted from somewhere else? Just want to make sure of whether I am replying to a goon, or whether it was posted by a Patriot.

As for the Crockett quote on the coffee mug, I am finishing off my cup right now. Bought it at the Alamo....by the way, if you ever want some cool stuff that supports a great cause, The Alamo is totally funded by contributions, and gift shop sales. They do not charge admission, and get no tax dollars. So you can go to their on line store and order stuff that supports a great cause.

I think that there is a very direct parallel between what is taking place today, and the original war for Texas independance. I have been boning up again on Texas history lately, and am convinced of this. Mexico has never really accepted the fact that they could not command their original claim to the southwest U.S. and this invasion is simply their method of regaining that lost territory. They could not fight off the Indians (Apaches & Commanches) so they needed Anglo settlers. Anglos are not going to tolerate their brand of dictatorship, so we rebelled. The Mexicans never kept their end of the bargain.
    The original defenders of the Alamo, such as Travis and Bowie, would be turning in their graves. They expect us to fight this off. After all, they made the ultimate sacrifice.
    And, another parallel, President Bush is behaving towards Iran right now, the way that Fannin did at Goliad. Stalling is not a viable choice. He got massacred by a cowardly enemy in the end.....
    Anyway, we need to revive the Texas Rangers. That is what it is going to take to win this war. Recreate them in California, NM, and AZ as well.

Let's roll!
    "you may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."~~David Crockett after losing an election.

Re: Long walk

Years ago when I worked at this one hospital I met two Texas Rangers. I still remember the meeting. The whole ER was impressed by them.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_s ... s_rangers/
    We the People. You the Invader

Immigrant group taking a long walk off a short pier
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12