Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Consider the source , that website is for men who sit to pee. Here's another example of them printing an article with sympathy for scumbags. Send em' all to Mexico for all I care...

http://news.ncmonline.com/news/view_art ... 27be467a5e
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I think this is the author of the artcle this whole post is about has an email address of wewing @ ailf.org
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Code:
    Immigrants, both legal and undocumented,
    We`re talking about illegal immigrant`s not legals. Legal immigrants are not a problem, so they add them into the "so called" research and here`s what they get.
    He has`nt shown one bit of proof.

An upcoming report from the Immigration Policy Center further dispels the notion that immigration and crime are connected. Using data from the 2000 Census, the report shows that immigrants are less likely than the native-born to be behind bars. Among men age 18 to 39 (who comprise the vast majority of inmates in federal and state prisons and local jails), immigrants were five times less likely to be incarcerated than the native-born in 2000
    He must have used "Anti-Americans" for his source of information.

He can`t be accurate because over half are never arrested and tryed.
    ------------------------

maybe you might want to send him an e-mail and let him know how you feel!

This all too offensive!!
    They can shoot someone in the head, but won`t be arrested because it might offend them.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gus on Feb 22, 2007 at 12:15:50 said:

Immigration is needed to be seen from humane perspective. Economic migration has been always true from ages.
    It is true that we have to handle this at root, but at the sametime those who are here for more than 2 years and have adjusted to american lifestyles will be misfit in their own country.

Please give them green cards and choice to work in United States so that they do not get exploited by employers.
    My response!! Let's see if they publish it.

Hey Gus, nice thought, so let's just get those meth users who stole other peoples identities, ruined law abiding citizens lives, and just let them off the hook, give them a job, simply ask them to PLEASE pay some fines for their crime, and then let's erase their record and HOPE they will not get into trouble again. Oh, and while we're at it, I think it would be good for all those drunk drivers who ACCIDENTALLY drove drunk, endangering others lives, let's clean up their record and let them off the hook too!!!

You know, what absolutely ridiculous nonsense. Let's just let people come here, break our laws all because it was convenient for them to cross our borders illegally for their own economic convenience,at the expense of American tax-payers, HECK!! Let's just let them have everything they want, isn't that what you "progressives" think?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He need to subscribe to the FresnoBee to find out the real truth.

http://www.fresnobee.com/static/2006/cr ... 122106.pdf

Most of these guys are wanted for
    "violation of parole". I wonder what their
    original crimes are for if they are on parole.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthelight
    Most of these guys are wanted for
    "violation of parole". I wonder what their
    original crimes are for if they are on parole.
    [/quote

Oh my gawd, my sister lives in fresno I just forwarded this to her .
    What ever their crimes were I'm sure it isn't good news , they are about as ugly as you get and mean looking to, I certainly wouldn't want to run into them in a dark alley or even a well lit one for that matter!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It`s been said that a good percentage are for skipping deportation hearings.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast