Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any American will tell you, if you don't read and understand the contract before you sign it your screwed. No contract is written without a clause that says you have read and understand the contract. We have to live with mistakes we make signing contracts. Maybe someone needs to point out to the Mexican consular office that when they brokered the deal to get their people property in the USA they should have read the contract.[/quote]

Well I from experience know that some contracts are worthless if you don't have the money to fight it in court We lost almost everything due to a contractor breaking a contract with my husbands buisness and giving the job to Illegal workers. So All Contracts are not inforced uless you have money !!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

So All Contracts are not inforced uless you have money !!!
    I'm sorry this happened to you and your husband. Money for a good lawyer or rich enough to be declared the winner by those who would want to make you happy? There are two different kinds of money in this country you know; normal folks have money with little or no power and rich folks have money with all the power they need.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    So All Contracts are not inforced uless you have money !!!
    I'm sorry this happened to you and your husband. Money for a good lawyer or rich enough to be declared the winner by those who would want to make you happy? There are two different kinds of money in this country you know; normal folks have money with little or no power and rich folks have money with all the power they need.
    We payed a Lawyer I don't know exactly how much to file a lien against the property and the lawyer didn't do it or was payed off by Ambers Construction. I don't know You see the story is this... We lay brick and Block well we signed a contract for a job for Ambers Contracting for a firehouse in the town of Blowing Rock NC . This is about an 2 hour drive from here in Lincolnton NC and awhole lotta gas so anyways we did the block work and lost on it because we were paying out more than we were taking in with Payroll,Gas for the Truck,Tractor and mixer and we knew we were taking a lose but we also knew that there was close to 60,000.00 dollars to be made once we started to lay the bricks. But when it came time they had found a company that had illegals to do it cheaper.
    We went and got a laywer and he said we had a good case and he would have to have 800.00 to get started but if it went to court we would have to come up with 5000.00 before they would even start trying to take it to court. Well we have been losing money this whole time and even though other contractors owed us and we could have come up with the 5000.00 if the would pay us in a timely manner but Only one of our regular contractors would even try to pay us to help us in our fight. Well we call the lawyer to find out the progress and his secretary tkaes message after message for 3 weeks Finally my husband calls him and gets in touch with him and he said that he didn't think it would be worth the time to persue it in court now this is after we have paid him over 1000.00 to file this Lien . So what do you think, I think he was bought off like half the lawyers in this country
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

forgot to mention we were also paying workmans comp and all the insurance and taxes for the buisness to, not counting our personal bills Just wanted to stress how hard it is for an US citizen to have a buisness when illegals seem to come over and have one up and running in weeks if not days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12