Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrants Rush to New Orleans as Contractors Fight for Work

Katrina did in a couple of days what it took 40 years in Los Angeles.

"There is a 'don't ask, don't tell,' mentality right now," Custer said. He added that there didn't seem to be any effort to crack down on illegal immigrants. "If they do who will rebuild New Orleans?"
    Oh, I don't know, maybe citizens and legal residents?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...-home-business

I say round them up as they enter the city.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

tms

and deport them, but with our borders they will try to come back in ILLEGALLY!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Hmmm...the illegals want to try to rebuild New Orleans?

All the electrical wireing is going to be done half-assed. You just wait and see. Then they'll have to re-hire someone with an actual contractor's license to come in and fix everything. Then maybe when some liberal senator's house goes up in an electrical fire along with the rest of the city something just might get done about the problem.

Why don't they just turn those outgoing buses around and send the New Orleans residents back to fix up their own city? Seems racist to allow in a bunch of illegals to do the jobs that Blacks could be doing.

I would tell you all what I really think we should do about this, but I don't think certain people around here are ready to hear what I have to say so I won't say anything right now. I might get banned.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was predicted by several people. American workers are ready to take these jobs but BIG BUSINESS is in control of the hiring. You can figure out the rest. POWER GRAB, perceived mex votes for $ / jobs. SICK!!!

Dman,
    I can guess what you are thinking and if it is a normal human response more people than you think are behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman
    Dman,
    I can guess what you are thinking and if it is a normal human response more people than you think are behind you.
    I don't know if you would call it a quote on quote normal human response, but it would certainly put an end to this illegal alien problem quickly and they would never come back here ever again. If only Jorge the traitor had the guts.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i said it several weeks ago that this would happen!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast