Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yet our grand senators who call us racist want to allow them to become citizens to pick our fruit and wait our tables for minimum wage. To create a cheap class of slave labor yet we are the racists. The ones who would gladly help them to change their own country for the betterment of all their people. The ones that don’t want them here as a second class of citizens. So Mr. Kennedy who is the racist?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

bearpaw,

I think the compressor broke on the freezer truck!

I would be careful about where you eat outside the home and who waits on you. I have it on good authority from a friend of mine who is a waiter that if there is any hint of anti-wait-person sentiment from you to them, they SPIT in your food (and worse) before they bring it to you! He also had an Uncle that worked in a brewery where there were a lot of unskilled transient workers and he said they were shut down by the inspection agency when one of their employees peed in a vat of fermenting hops.
    We haven't eaten out in years. Everything made at home, some grown at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Yet our grand senators who call us racist want to allow them to become citizens to pick our fruit and wait our tables for minimum wage. To create a cheap class of slave labor yet we are the racists. The ones who would gladly help them to change their own country for the betterment of all their people. The ones that don’t want them here as a second class of citizens. So Mr. Kennedy who is the racist?

well said mrmiata7, well said.

Perhaps some wild out of the blue miracle will happen to save this country before you decide to leave.

Re: Who is in control?

quitter....sorry but that's how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    I am renewing my passport in a few years, obtaining a visa, and going to Israel where they welcome American Jews. I will not stand by and watch the country I fought for transformed into a slum infested third world barrio.

I've been saying that to my husband for a long time. I'd much rather prepare my own food, than be served by some illegal whatever.

Frankly, if, and I stress IF, we go out to eat at a restaurant, and I so much as see what I perceive is a non-American, I'll just get up and leave.

What we buy in a grocery store is highly suspect as well. So we get the shaft coming or going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12