Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome!

Yes! I think the House can blue-slip it because only Revenue bills can be initated in the House. It's a proceedure thing. However, Senate Minority leader Harry Reid is claiming he will attatch the Amnesty Bill to a Piece of Tax legislation, which the House is about to pass to the Senate.

They are making me crazy!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Senate Minority leader Harry Reid is claiming he will attatch the Amnesty Bill to a Piece of Tax legislation, which the House is about to pass to the Senate.
    Hey there Dixie! Actually to my dismay it isn't Harry Reid that's trying to save the bill...
    It's Bill Frist. Reid hopes the bill fails to keep the Republicans from claiming "a victory". <sigh>

I'm really gettin sick and tired of these retards across the river.

Welcome VaMinuteMan!!

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Senate Minority leader Harry Reid is claiming he will attatch the Amnesty Bill to a Piece of Tax legislation, which the House is about to pass to the Senate.
    Hey there Dixie! Actually to my dismay it isn't Harry Reid that's trying to save the bill...
    It's Bill Frist. Reid hopes the bill fails to keep the Republicans from claiming "a victory". <sigh>

I'm really gettin sick and tired of these retards across the river.
    It's like swatting a SWARM OF MOSQUITOS........and who knows which ones carries Lime Disease! This swarm is mostly infected
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    VaMinuteMan
    Welcome to ALIPAC. I lived over on Wiley Dr in Lortin near Pohick Bay Park when I was a kid back in the 60's.
    I'm not far from there Charles...grew up in Alexandria though. I've been finding it refreshing just to read these postings on here. Sometimes when you live near Washington as I do you forget there are people behind FRIENDLY lines elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    VaMinuteMan
    Welcome to ALIPAC. I lived over on Wiley Dr in Lortin near Pohick Bay Park when I was a kid back in the 60's.
    I'm not far from there Charles...grew up in Alexandria though. I've been finding it refreshing just to read these postings on here. Sometimes when you live near Washington as I do you forget there are people behind FRIENDLY lines elsewhere.
    Yea, we have a bunch of good folks here at ALIPAC. They work hard fighting this invasion and still manage to smile (sometimes).

dxd
    VAMM,
    Hello from invasionville. CS has been to our community and he has demonstrated with us.

Referencing the article you posted, the good news is that point of order type moves are being played and I would demand that from any R congressman and/or senator that claims to be on our side. I already told many R congressman that we expect them to use every tool at their disposal to stop amnesty and that includes raising points of order.
    The potential bad news is this:
    Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist says he's offered a simple solution. He wants to attach the immigration bill to a tax bill that has already passed the House. It would then proceed as planned to a "conference committee," where negotiators from the House and Senate hammer out differences between the two chambers' immigration bills.

If it is attached to a tax bill that already passed the house it could make it harder to kill the whole bill should that become necessary to prevent amnesty. Treasonous Frist loves amnesty.

There are a lot of moves that can be played but the treasonous Republican leadership that wants amnesty will also be throwing a lot of curve balls so we must stay on our toes and watch for the scams. Bush wants amnesty and he will arm-twist the R leadership.

Welcome VaMinuteMan They also do not mention that they will be allowed to take the earned income credit on all years that they worked here illegally and will get a fat check from the government which should more than cover their fines and back taxes. What the government will have to payout on these tax deductions will far exceed any possible fines and back taxes they claim they will collect.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Welcome VaMinuteMan They also do not mention that they will be allowed to take the earned income credit on all years that they worked here illegally and will get a fat check from the government which should more than cover their fines and back taxes. What the government will have to payout on these tax deductions will far exceed any possible fines and back taxes they claim they will collect.
    Not only that my friend...but you're forgetting the child tax credit as well. That's $500 per kid. And another little tidbit of information along the same lines:

The projected 66 MILLION more aliens estimated after the cap was adjusted by Sen. Bingaman's amendment, (it was going to be 102 MILLION without it!)...is actually a low end number. That figure is based on 1.2 child per family. How many? Yeah...right.

What are they smoking?

I think they are also forgetting what it cost to educate each child. 7 to 10 thousand a year. So three kids in public schools is 21 to 30 thousand a year depending in what state they reside. 3250 bucks sounds like the deal of the century. Can you say USA loto. You invest 3250 up front but as soon as the kids get through the first year of school for the average family you have received 30 thousand in education benefits. That’s better odds on return then you can get anywhere else. Then when you file your tax return you even get paid to be here. Your Senators looking out for YOUR best interest as an American citizen.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast