Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: An Immigration Debate Without Immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

The pandering politicians, like Obama, MUST know this, they MUST. They don't care. They just want more voters at ANY price. And they don't care what happens to this country, as long as it increases their power and control.
    You are exactly right, they know about it and support it with our tax dollars!!

All to get more power and control for themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just added this subscript to my signature:

Take God out of government and the government becomes the God. That is what they want . . . power at any cost and to he** with America. It is all about power and greed.

We have got to get these people out of office!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I too am sick of the politically correct atmosphere surrounding this issue. I am not giving into this PC BS. Take the term WOP for example. This term has been thrown into the trash pile of politically incorrect identification of a group of European immigrants who were "Without Papers", hence the term WOP. The term Wetback was also used by our politicians and citizens for many years denoting people who swam across the Rio Grande river to illegally enter this country. I prefer the more clearly defining term, Illegal Alien. The operative word Illegal clearly needs no further definition and the term Alien represents someone who is not native or doesn't belong. I don't give a rats backside whether I am being PC or not. People who mask the truth with politically creative wordsmithing are the scourge of this country and neither deserve, nor should be given any quarter. They are deniers of the truth and thus liars to those whom they serve.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

jtf

Info on a volunteer ex-military Boarder Watch group

I am looking for contact information to a group of individuals that maybe affiliated directly or indirectly with your organization. This group, I believe, has appeared on Sean Hanity and the Glenn Beck programs. They are ex-military individuals who have volunteered their time to patrol the boarder and assist the US Border Patrol. My neighbor is a professional camera guy, conservative by nature, who would like to do a documentary of their testimonies.

I have left e-mail call backs on the boarderwatch, I think ALIPAC, and minutemanproject websites.

Some of his background includes covering the last Lebanon/Israeli war as a broadcast cameraman, and Desert Storm.

Thank you,
    Jim

Welcome, jtf! Cameramen rarely ever get their names mentioned. I would try to contact Glenn Beck or Hannity as I am sure someone there will be able to give you more info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, jtf. I agree with vortex's suggestion to contact Beck's and Hannity's shows regarding this. You might also check out their websites, or their webpages on FOX News website. Maybe try "search" if available on their sites to search archives for past shows. You might also try doing a Google search. I don't know any specific name for this organization of ex-military, and I must have missed the show they were on.

One more suggestion, the only ALIPACers who will read your question now is those who happen to read this thread after your comment posted. Maybe you could post your inquiry as a separate new post here. There might be other ALIPACers who know about this.

Good luck, sounds like a good idea. I'm glad to hear about the ex-military willing to patrol the border.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April

Amnesty Alert! Please Join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-157285.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12