Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Discrimination

What's wrong with this argument???

Immigration Discrimination

“No other country in the world has as many total immigrants from all countries as the United States has immigrants from Mexico aloneâ€
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Interesting article, but is there a link?
    Chinese and others from far away who pay from $30,000 to 70,000 for an arduous trip the US via the Mexican open border, while Mexicans pay under $10,000
    Have to snark here. Of course the smugglers are giving Mexicans reduced prices as those here sending remittiances home only send billions annually, while the Chinese own us financially, and every chachki we buy sends more dollars to China. They own trillions in our debt and we happily pay interest on the obligations. China is very rich on the backs of Americans, and overrun with population. Why not give them a few bucks to get out of the country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hmmm... are you saying that the Chinese government is subsidizing those who wish to leave China for America?

I don't buy that one...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

That is why I called the scenario a snark!
    I trust China not much. There is a hot market in kidneys sold to those needing in the rest of the world, there have been a few stories of them removing some from their prison population. There is a hot market in seafood in the US and according to WSJ about 10 years ago, 88 percent of the seafood we ate was from China.
    They are getting nervous about the dollar, and spending the bucks buying up natural resources all over the world, including this country, while they support their currency at artificial rates.
    It is all about economic supremacy--China does not need to take care of the folks they can send here, easing their population, while increasing pressure on ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you think a few hundred Chinese will make a dent in 1.3 billion population?

A few hundred? Those are just the ones we catch. They come here in shipping containers by the thousands, since we don't inspect more than five percent, if that. I have seen the Chinese all over the world, on cell phones in the Baltics to the guys in the Middle East to the youngsters that fix my computer here in NC.
    FL real estate tanked and there were plenty of real estate companies conducting tours of bankrupt developments for wealthy Chinese investors. And do look into what the Chinese gangs in this country are into these days--they have more freedom in this country to operate as they wish while they would end up in prison in China, perhaps contributing a heart to the black market organ trade.

ok, let's say 100,000 or even 1,000,000..... that is worth it for China to subsidize great numbers so as to reduce their 1,300,000,000 ?

my point about the Chinese is not the number, large or small; it is bout Mexico profiteering from moving people to the US FOR MONEY....

besides, if 59% of all illegals are Mexican and the next LARGEST group is FILIPINO at 4.4%.... that makes the Chinese at this point at best marginal...

the central point in the post is the 59% being MEXICAN... is that not DE FACTO DISCRIMINATION ....in favor of one nationality?

Absolutely, it is defacto discrimination on behalf of the Hispanics, but I see a more subtle, underlying effort by the Chinese, as Mexico is more of a democracy, while China has taught their generations to respect the communism they embrace and want to spread around the world. Chinese are investing in Mexico for cheaper ports to truck products into this country.
    No they won't yell like LaRaza about discriminatory policies of this countries. They will be quiet while other groups work the system for opening the borders of this country wider than they already are. They are not going to confront us loudly--the Hispanic amnesty groups are doing that job. They will come and invest (tried to buy Unocal which owns rare earth elements until people started screaming.)
    Chinese are also seeing our economic weakness--sell everything you can to balance the budget, and borrow everything you can to make today's life more comfortable. While we invest for today, they invest for future generations--even those generations coming along 500 years later.

so how come nobody is talking about thei DE FACTO DISCRIMINATION? is this not enough to force a balancing act? balance between the races, ethnic groups and nationalities...?

should we not call for a moratorium of 15 years on new immigration from Mexico? stop this AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for Mexicans?

the trend of demographics is against "white" Euro-Americans, but should we permit them to turn this into a Latin country? and join the THIRD WORLD?...that is surely what Obama will be achieving if we allow him...

While I would love to shut the borders entirely for a number of years, until we can figure out who is here legally or not, and latest stats are that about 40 percent of illegals came into this country on visas and never left. There are just too many loopholes that anyone can jump through, And, trust me, it isn't only Latinos--they scream the loudest--but from every country in the world.
    Yes, we have a problem with immigration laws, and that I would call lack of comprehensive enforcement. And closing the loopholes would be a good start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast