Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

what would happen if we promoted this message to friendly media?

are they afraid to be accused themselves of "racism" singling out "Mexicans"?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    so how come nobody is talking about thei DE FACTO DISCRIMINATION? is this not enough to force a balancing act? balance between the races, ethnic groups and nationalities...?

should we not call for a moratorium of 15 years on new immigration from Mexico? stop this AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for Mexicans?

the trend of demographics is against "white" Euro-Americans, but should we permit them to turn this into a Latin country? and join the THIRD WORLD?...that is surely what Obama will be achieving if we allow him...
    mdillion1172 - You're making an assumption that no one is talking about it. In fact, I've mentioned this very thing, in similar words, either here on ALIPAC or in posts on my local 9-12 website. (I can locate them.) I said that if 80% of our immigrants and aliens are Hispanic, isn't that discriminating against other ethnicities, especially if we were to give Hispanic illegal aliens amnesty?

But even if no one else is talking about something, then be the first one to start it. Many of these ideas were not discussed publicly for years, because of the Political Correctness Police. They used to be effective with many people. Kind of like the real Wizard of Oz that was behind the curtain, before he was exposed.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

obviously ALIPAC covers it.... but I am talking about the talking heads on TV and radio....

I was told once by FAIR that mentioning this opens one up to accusations of racism or xenophobia.... I don't see it that way

I asked RUBEN NAVARRETTE to address it: he first denied that this imbalance represents "discrimination" since it is not "government-instigated", (but it IS) then after more emails he promised to address it, but he never did.... I think this is a point of vulnerability for the LA RAZA crowd...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

should we encurage those illegals to BOYCOTT the CENSUS?

I vote YES!

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I was told once by FAIR that mentioning this opens one up to accusations of racism or xenophobia....
    Oh right, like the OBL is not already calling us racists every time their open their mouths. At least this way we can deflect that back to them, the true racists.

I asked RUBEN NAVARRETTE to address it: he first denied that this imbalance represents "discrimination" since it is not "government-instigated", (but it IS)
    Yes this is intentional discrimination by our government. They have RC-130 aircraft patrolling the Bearing Straights and around Haiti. There are no such patrols on our southern border. Container ships are thoroughly inspected. They make it very difficult for most Asians and Africans to get a travel or student visa which greatly cuts down on visa overstayers, requiring they either own a house, business, or have $30,000 in the bank in their home country.

The US is intentionally letting in primarily Mexican/Latino illegal aliens. If they wanted for example Asian illegal aliens instead they would rigidly patrol the souther border, increase Visa requirements in Latin America, and relax them in Asia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the two simple ways of stopping this madness:

a) work site enforcement

b) "affidavit of support" document:

you call yourself an IMMIGRANT, then act like one....all legal immigrants (not just Europeans) MUST have a job and a reliable US party guaranteeing the financial indepencence of the immigrant...so that the immigrant does not become a burden to the taxpayer.... like all immigration laws, the federal government is guilty of deliberately not enforcing them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12