Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Ends the Nation State

Here is an article from Breaking All the Rules (www.batr.org).

Link to the article:

http://batr.org/gulag/030503.html
    [quote]
    Immigration Ends the Nation State

Nations were once formed around common culture, same language, related races, similiar communities, shared political values and communal religious beliefs. Governments were organized to administer basic functions for a stable society. Diversity was viewed in the character of each different country. Today diversity has come to mean the practice of obliterating the unique nature of an established society and substituting an amalgamation of the ‘blender community’.

Many people fear a serious discussion about open borders because it risks offending burgeoning populations. They are more concerned about sensitivity than national survival. As attention is diverted to world affairs, they ignore the destruction of their own neighborhoods. Up close and personal has a new meaning and it doesn’t include assimilation classes. If you think this dilemma is solely confined to the United States, just look at what is happening across the pond in England.

As reported in the Sun:

A RECORD 110,700 asylum seekers â€â€

LOBO--Great Article!!

All I can say is:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

You noted, correct, NEW WORLD ORDER...plain as day!!

And where is our Main Stream Media???

Obviously, Still Lounging on the Couch of Caligula!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Lobo! I was so thankful the French and Dutch voted "no" on the EU Constituion. I read in the Washington Times the rejection was due to mass immigration. Sound familiar? How can we expect the MSM to cover this they are owned by the very people that want the New World Order. Are we playing right into their hands?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson