Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration, a human right?

Had an interesting phone conversation with this Denver Post reporter:
    Tim Hoover: 303-954-1626 or thoover@denverpost.com

He feels that anyone in the world who wants to be an immigrant has the right to come here, live and work. He said that any foreigner who is living in the US illegally and intends to stay is an immigrant, not a alien!!??

In other words, Americans have no say in immigration, it is now the foreigners decision, it is their right to become immigrants if they want. It no wonder we cannot get the laws enforced.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HUH sounds like he's pretty uninformed on the subject! Ill write him an E-mail and ask him what exactly he can base his opinion on!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Where does he live? I want to move in with him, borrow his car, spank his kids, use his medical insurance and while I'm at it, take his job.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

We paid 383.3 billion in taxes last year to pay for illlegal

Perhaps stupid Tim Hoover can financially support the illegals himself.

The only thing we owe the illegals is a good swift kick back to their country of origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Where does he live?
    Dixie
    Denver.

ELE

We have every right to decide who lives in OUR country!

Great Comment, Dixie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Where does he live? I want to move in with him, borrow his car, spank his kids, use his medical insurance and while I'm at it, take his job.

Dixie
    Great idea, tell him you are from Africa and want to be an American.

You know there are a couple dozen countries in Africa whose official language is English, many Africans could do his job and do it better I am sure!!

Re: Immigration, a human right?

Check HIS papers!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

He's entitled to his personal opinion of course, but the concern is that his bias will color and slant his reporting which is supposed to be objective. I don't know this particular reporter's work, but if it's like most of the MSM, it's unprofessionally slanted with a pro-illegal alien viewpoint.

If his work is really over the top, I would gather & review his recent articles, outline any bias, lack of balance etc., and complain to the newspaper's ombudsman, then publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    He's entitled to his personal opinion of course, but the concern is that his bias will color and slant his reporting which is supposed to be objective. I don't know this particular reporter's work, but if it's like most of the MSM, it's unprofessionally slanted with a pro-illegal alien viewpoint.

If his work is really over the top, I would gather & review his recent articles, outline any bias, lack of balance etc., and complain to the newspaper's ombudsman, then publisher.
    His publisher is Dean Singleton, CFR member and head of the Associated Press.

I would bet Dean hires reporters like this intentionally to further his globalization agenda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast