Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with Grayparrot--all I see is ICE, etc., go after small and medium
    businesses. We need to see them target BIG business in each of the industries that are the Illegal Employers, functioning as magnets (maggots).

I recently read the Pew group found that only 3% of the illegals work in agriculture in the US--(the jobs Americans won't do). The rest work in construction, hospitality, manufacturing, restaurants, and one other service type sector. We need ICE to hit BIG companies in these areas and target the illegal employers.

The elites are causing the problem--the elites need to be targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    If your business or town relies on criminal aliens, then it deserves to dry up and die.
    You said it!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The poultry plant is scrambling to replace more than half its workforce? Well DUH, if you employ illegal aliens that's what SHOULD happen. And you mean that they'll replace them with AMERICAN workers? How can that be, I thought those are the jobs that Americans won't do. Like the idiot Bush propagandizes to us. Plus the owner should be in jail facing federal charges.

And that woman had to learn Spanish to cater to the illegals? That's what's coming for all of us if we don't kick out all the illegals soon; we'll have to learn Spanish too because most employers will want BILLINGUAL employees.

And you mean that the government didn't have to spend $millions to deport all the illegals from that city? Only one ICE raid and they all left by themselves. How about that?

BTW, anybody else noticed the BLEEDING-HEART liberal slant of that article? They should have said that the illegals were law breakers and they got what they deserved, instead of spouting that politically correct liberal crap.

This is AWESOME!!! I know there are a lot of small towns who have been over run and the lil hispanic shops rely on these illegal aliens for stuff, they do not shop at other stores.

If your business or town relies on criminal aliens, then it deserves to dry up and die.!
    I know there are a lot of small towns who have been over run and the lil hispanic shops rely on these illegal aliens for stuff, they do not shop at other stores.
    You got that right! The lil hispanic shops don't want the English speaking citizens to shop in their stores either. Around here the stores signs are all in spanish and many if not most of the proprietors don't even speak English! Also many of the stores have other countries flags in the window and there is no US flag in sight.

Banned
    I'd say that author Russ Bynum needs to get his head screwed on straight. I've never seen so much bleeding heart drivel in one article. Wait, yes I have: it's in just about every other AP article dealing with illegal immigration!

What I'm wondering is where the penalties against the company are? Isn't it a crime to knowingly hire illegal aliens? Until we start hitting major exploiters of illegal labor and hitting them hard with meaningful sanctions, other companies are going to keep taking the lucrative risk.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I'd say that author Russ Bynum needs to get his head screwed on straight. I've never seen so much bleeding heart drivel in one article. Wait, yes I have: it's in just about every other AP article dealing with illegal immigration!

What I'm wondering is where the penalties against the company are? Isn't it a crime to knowingly hire illegal aliens? Until we start hitting major exploiters of illegal labor and hitting them hard with meaningful sanctions, other companies are going to keep taking the lucrative risk.
    agreed they're hiring legal workers right now.. but what about in a few weeks when they can get a good supply of cheap labor again, they will can those workers and get the cheap illegal aliens back.

The poultry plant has limped along with half its normal workforce. Crider increased its starting wages by $1 an hour to help recruit new workers.
    Yeah, sure, now that you couldn't take advantage of illegals in this country you had to raise your wages to a decent rate to hire Americans.
    Who says illegals don't depress wages!!!! This is a great example!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Sounds like the INS visit in May was more than this company deserved. Why didn't they get massive fines. Hope Tyson's is next.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

What I'm wondering is where the penalties against the company are? Isn't it a crime to knowingly hire illegal aliens?

Until we start hitting major exploiters of illegal labor and hitting them hard with meaningful sanctions, other companies are going to keep taking the lucrative risk.
    What we need is a president who'll enforce our immigration laws. There were around 1000 INS raids a year against employers of illegals under Clinton, and only FOUR raids in 2004 under Bush. Can you guess WHO's the cause of this problem?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast