Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal agents also swarmed into a trailer park operated by David Robinson. Illegal immigrants were handcuffed and taken away. Almost none have returned. Robinson bought an American flag and posted it by the pond out front - upside down, in protest.
    Just caught this POS and his display of the American Flag upside down on aol, if I had my way his Anti-American ass would be on his way to Mexico and the people he loves so much.

At least one child, born a U.S. citizen, was left behind by his Mexican parents: 2-year-old Victor Perez-Lopez. The toddler's mother, Rosa Lopez, left her son with Julie Rodas when the raids began and fled the state. The boy's father was deported to Mexico.
    This shows just how much "Family Values" they have, as the head illegal enabler in the White House often professes.

You know this is just the start. They will be throwing articles like this at us hot and heavy now. Show us why we must have these workers!

Of course if we are that dependent on foreign labor that it can destroy our economy or bring us to our knees we have much bigger problems then the price of chicken or lettuce. If we can create "problems" by rounding them up then they could also do the same voluntarily. Which in turn means we have no sovereignty at all or are not really a country if a foreign entity can do that basically at will. We are essentially controlled by them is what articles like this are really saying.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Alot of the AP immigration stories seem to be biased (my opinion).

Take the headline for example. Was the town really crippled?

That headline sounds as if the situation was as bas as New Orleans the day after the hurricane--that's crippled.

In this case the mayor's liquor and cigarette sales dropped. Big deal!

My headline:

Better Paying Jobs Now Available for Unemployed Americans!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

"More than 120 illegal immigrants have been loaded onto buses bound for immigration courts in Atlanta, 189 miles away"

So they only arrested or detained 120 and the rest just disappeared.

This is why we do not need to arrest them all. When they figure out that the laws are enforced they will self deport!
    Is this Mexico or the USA

At least one child, born a U.S. citizen, was left behind by his Mexican parents: 2-year-old Victor Perez-Lopez. The toddler's mother, Rosa Lopez, left her son with Julie Rodas when the raids began and fled the state. The boy's father was deported to Mexico.
    Any mother who would leave a small child is not a mother and does not deserve to have her child back. There are thousands of families that would love to adopt a two year old. I hope Health and Human Services was called.

The part about the child is a real tear-jerker but it's propaganda. She would not leave her lifetime meal ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    If your business or town relies on criminal aliens, then it deserves to dry up and die.
    dam right and it's about time
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I just went to the Crider web page, and gave them my two cents worth, told them they should contact prisons, and use newly released non-violent people, or go to the Welfare Dept. and see about hiring someone that gets welfare and can work....told them I blamed our companies for doing this, and would gladly pay more for food, as the cost of taking care of illegals, far outweighs the cost of cheap food!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Only a 120.

So did ICE tip of the employer = or what.

That Americans who go to work there, even with a little more per hour, will still be making less because they will have to pay taxes!!!!!

Are they going to do anything to the employer? Or bless his heart, did he not know he was hiring illegals?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They worry some are still hiding without food

IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast