Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    DW, I was going to post the exact same thing.
    Once the STRIVE bill is passed (if God forbid it does)
    What do you want to bet things are going to go right back to the way it has always been.
    They are faking us out. And I am not buying it.
    STRIVE or it's relations are NOT going to be passed!

They're going down in FLAMES.

They've made fatal errors and compiled RACIST BILLS that have nothing to do with IMMIGRATION!!
    We now have a Congressional Cabal compiled of RACISTS against all that is American or smacks of European Americans.

Did the Global cabal create them and maneuver them into Congress? My impression is that they did just that in order to pressure opening our borders. I believe, firmly, that is why laraza, maldef, lulac et al are receiving federal grants and have been for a very long time.

Fatal Mistake
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree Sis. The passage of this thing is by no means a done deal.

There are a few complicating factors working against it -

1. For one, not all the groups in the opposition have supported even the current bill - eg. their support is not monolithic - and does vary amongst their own camp (there are *already* some groups in the opposition that say that can't support even the latest version)

2. Two, they are racing against the clock - after about August all politics will switch into 'election mode' and if this isn't all concluded by then, chances are the next opportunity will be years away...

3. Both House and Senate must agree on and pass something. We need to hold up just one of those to stop it.

(Analysis is just MHO - based on my subjective and sometimes dependable memory...and I've only had 1 coffee this morning [deficit situation]) ...back to calling now...

It's 'Educate a Congressman/woman' day today!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12