Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Reform Advocates Hope for Administration Action

Immigration Reform Advocates Hope for Administration Action

By Jessica Brady
    Roll Call Staff
    May 3, 2011, 8:18 p.m.

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus won’t be able to push immigration reform through Congress this year, but a White House meeting Tuesday made its members hopeful that administrative options remain.

President Barack Obama and his advisers told caucus members that the administration is looking into ways to concentrate enforcement resources on criminals “so that we are not using our limited resources on those potentially eligible for an adjustment of status,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So Obama is choosing which immigration laws he will and will not enforce and on whom as a KING would do. Obama is acting just like Bush on this.

And King Obama says they will remove illegal alien invaders AFTER they rape, rob, or kill innocent Americans.

Instead of honoring the requirements of his oath of office, the US Constitution, and the existing Federal laws which all state he must protect all states and American citizens from such injurious invasions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I think you will see an immigration policy presentation,â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

working4change
    Related Thread Here
    Obama to Meet with Hispanic Congressional Caucus

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236779-obama.html+reform

"President Barack Obama and his advisers told caucus members that the administration is looking into ways to concentrate enforcement resources on criminals “so that we are not using our limited resources on those potentially eligible for an adjustment of status,â€
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Obama to make decisions unilaterally without taking into account the thinking American citizen, as this blinded to legalize the criminals.
    It is time that the American people to assert their rights and claim he vigorously civilized but this man, thought differently, and that ultimately is resolved through a referendum.
    The French people for instance, never hesitates to take to the streets and make their displeasure known to the government for measures considered equivocadas.Este Mr. Obama should not forget that he was elected.