Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've given up on that blowhard Oreilly and Dobbs a long time ago. Time to move on to real patriots that won't waver under the pressure of the elites.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It made me sick, I e-mailed O'Reilly and gave him a few facts, one of which they seem to ignore, 17 milllion Americans out of work and 4000 people a day still illegally crossing the border, that is secure? 2 amnesty's and what has it gotten us?

Lou Dobbs made me sick and I was one of his greatest fans, now I can not stand to look or listen to the traitor!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Youtube video of this segment at:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1002450.html#1002450
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The scary part is that Dobbs is thinking of running for the US Senate in NJ.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    It made me sick, I e-mailed O'Reilly and gave him a few facts, one of which they seem to ignore, 17 milllion Americans out of work and 4000 people a day still illegally crossing the border, that is secure? 2 amnesty's and what has it gotten us?

Lou Dobbs made me sick and I was one of his greatest fans, now I can not stand to look or listen to the traitor!
    Ditto for me! I felt like I was watching just a shell of the man I once respected. It was as if it wasn't really him but a physical clone of himself and nothing else.

I hope someday we will know the story of how and why he made a complete transformation so suddenly. Did he become a turncoat for the Hispanic vote to run for public office? Was it threats to himself and his family? I find it hard to believe that he was pretending to be on our side to promote his tv show. The whole thing just baffles me.

I wish that O'Reilly had drilled him a lilttle more on why the sudden change of heart on this issue and told him how he let down his viewers.

Something is not quite right?? Lou Dobbs's body has been taken over by an Alien! I've been watching Lou Dobbs for years...Who is this man in Lou Dobb's body??

Lou Dobbs doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning the Senate. He has alienated himself on both sides of the aisle. The La Raza crowd is not that stupid. If he runs, they will simply air scenes from his CNN show during the campaign. Scenes from his show calling "undocumented" immigrants illegal criminal invaders who brought Leprosy and disease into the country and about the Conquesta movement, him having Joe Arpaio and Jim Gilchrist on his show and promoting the Minuteman project. He will never get the Latino vote, and he sure as hell will never get our vote now either.
    He is a traitor, a turncoat, a coward for not sticking to his convictions, and a fraud. Mr. Independent my a$$. You need to choose a side in this fight. Either you are with us or you are against us. None of this in the middle nonsense. It is obvious what side "Mr. Independent" is on here.

Oldglory wrote
    Ditto for me! I felt like I was watching just a shell of the man I once respected. It was as if it wasn't really him but a physical clone of himself and nothing else.
    My thoughts exactly. I thought Luis Gutierrez was masquerading as Lou Dobbs in that interview. Or John McCain, or Lindsey Graham, Janet Murguia of La Raza, John Cornyn (TX), etc.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Maybe Dobbs wife really is here illegally .
    ------------------------

Where's the link to that video?
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast