Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I have lost all respect for Lou Dobbs! He's just another LIAR and DECEIVER, IMO.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEstorm
    I just saw the interview and it was even more sickening than the Telemundo interview!!!
    I am so glad I missed it. I do not need to get my blood boiling. What a turncoat!

It is not "anti-Catholic" to point out that both Dobbs and O'Reilly are Roman Catholics. Catholic Bishops are again prepared to go "full steam ahead" for passage of "comprehensive immigration reform" this year. This is part of their "international 'justice for migrants' program". That no one else besides the U.N. and international religious organizations has ever heard of anything termed "justice for migrants" doesn't bother them or many of our elected government officials. Harry Reid announced on the floor of the Senate in 2007 that he and Cardinal Roger Mahoney of Los Angeles prayed together for passage of the Senate amnesty legislation that year. It is all very disillusioning.

New -
    Catholic Bishops Launch New Push for Immigration Reform:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-184473-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs was critical of chain migration in his book Independents Day, using Phil Gingrey's (R-GA) estimate that "each newly approved illegal alien could bring in as many as 273 relatives."

But this helps to increase my motivation to fight amnesty even harder.

Thank you for that info Populist. It is the possible hundreds that follow each illegal alien that we cannot take in to the United States.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I had a feeling he would claim the border is secure, which as he undoubtedly knows is nonsense.
    Exactly Populist! Just two months ago Dobbs was claiming the border was not secured! Now it suddenly is secured? How did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I had a feeling he would claim the border is secure, which as he undoubtedly knows is nonsense.
    Exactly Populist! Just two months ago Dobbs was claiming the border was not secured! Now it suddenly is secured? How did that happen?
    The new and improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Instant Fence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just add water, and you can keep unwanted varments off your property, and those nasty neighborhood kids who ride their bikes through the Mrs.' flowerbeds, and it is also a good deterent along any national border!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

I guess that's what happens when someone takes a pot shot at your wife.

Lou a La Raza Fan!

Tinybobidaho, thank you or posting .

I saw Lou Dobbs tonight on Bill O'Reilly and it was not pretty. As I was watching he transformed and became Janet M. the President of La Raza. It was strange having her words coming out of his mouth.

After tonight, I hope Lou has a good political career-- in Mexico!!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Dobbs and Oreilly

Screw and forget Dobbs

It is time to start informing OReilly the full implications of AMNESTY and that there will be chain migration.

So lets start bombarding OReilly with polite, but forceful reminders of what he is really saying and reminding him that any cave in gives Obama exactly what he wants.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast