Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop illegal Immigration period

I'm all for Immigration reform, but not if it means amnesty, for people who have violated the law by coming here in the first place illegally. I'm tired of my tax money going for programs that illegal Aliens should not have. Oh by the way Chu-baka my Grand Mother was pure Cherokee. And Great Great Grand Parents came here legally. Can we say the same for the 20,000,000 who came here and yes it's mostly Mexicans who are costing us so much to support. Go to www.citizensforbetterbakersfield.com and get some information, and also fairus.com This Country is turning into a third world country right in front of our eyes. So yes there should be reform but not at the price this last Bill would have cost us. For you information cities and counties that have taken on the problem by enacting local ordinances saw a big drop in crime and also a reduction in the overall cost to the tax payers.
    Because of individual efforts, it has created a self deporting action which is what is needed. End of the Lesson

Welcome to Alipac Cacowboy!

Oh and a parting shot to Chewy...

The propper spelling is Piggly Wiggly and it's a grocery store.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Chewy got deported from ALIPAC
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Chewy got deported from ALIPAC

Toooo funny!

Hey! You guys got rid of him before I had a chance to tell him off!

Welcome, CaCowboy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ahhh, they sure don't make trolls like they used to! Why, in the not-too-distant past, you could get a troll with a modicum of wit about him on a board, and with any luck, slow roast him for days, if not weeks! There was at least some modest entertainment value in that; it provided moments of levity that were great for relieving stress. Those were the days!

Now the trolls that show up are so totally crude and witless, that they immediately self-destruct on arrival. Take this latest example, so utterly clueless a creature that it went and got itself banned, before I even had the chance to thrash it a bit, and see whether it had any amusement value to offer (after all the wretches are hardly good for anything else!). Quality control in trolldom needs an overhaul!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome CACowboy!!!!

You know....this one is not EVEN worth responding to, if IT had not been banned.

Trolls, trolls trolls won't they EVER learn???
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is a little off topic but I have a black INS shirt with INS on the back and I wore it to Wal-Mart one day.. needless to say, I got a lot of stares from people..

PS - if you live somewhere other than NY, don't where a stupid NYPD shirt.. i see this all the time

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Chuey....lonely over at HB forum?
    FedupDeb I love your BS Meter
    Only it could use a fourth section called Abandon Ship!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Take this latest example, so utterly clueless a creature that it went and got itself banned, before I even had the chance to thrash it a bit, and see whether it had any amusement value to offer (after all the wretches are hardly good for anything else!).
    Well you can always go to a Ted Hayes march, the goons there provide loads of comic entertainment, it's more fun than Disneyland!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast