Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: IMMIGRATION REFORM IS NEEDED / CONGRESS MUST ACT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuey
    I am MORE American than all of you. Unless you're Native American (Indian) which I can see by your posts you're not, YOU have no right to be here. This country of ours is not yours to claim.

Actually Chuey, if you are from Mexico, you are most likely Colonial Black from Africa or the Caribbean or Spanish European.

Bubba, you don't even know what you are.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

I am MORE American than all of you. Unless you're Native American (Indian) which I can see by your posts you're not, YOU have no right to be here. This country of ours is not yours to claim.

You know Chuey, just because you bought some fake papers from a fake indian tribe doesn't make you one...

That indian claim is such crap.

America is not just a strip of land. It is a government, a culture, and a people which are in no way defined by some stupid claim like that.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Actually Chuey, if you are from Mexico, you are most likely Colonial Black from Africa or the Caribbean or Spanish European.

Bubba, you don't even know what you are.

Dixie
    Look here Pigley Wiggley, redneck inbreds such as those that claim the USA as theirs have no right to anything other than shutting their pie holes.

History is repeating itself and justice is being served. Or to put it in "redneck", "them there chickens have come home to roost"

Look here Pigley Wiggley, redneck inbreds such as those that claim the USA as theirs have no right to anything other than shutting their pie holes.

History is repeating itself and justice is being served. Or to put it in "redneck", "them there chickens have come home to roost"
    Fuey, you just broke the rules:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

Name calling is a no-no.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed

You know Chuey, just because you bought some fake papers from a fake indian tribe doesn't make you one...

That indian claim is such crap.

America is not just a strip of land. It is a government, a culture, and a people which are in no way defined by some stupid claim like that.

Great. Just what this world needs. More sick lies by some whack job of Euro-ancestry trying to tell us REAL AMERICANS what America is.

Enough of the lies. It's gotten you nowhere and no one is buying the John Wayne crap.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Chuey check your private messages. I sent you one.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Immigrants are needed for all of the jobs that Americans won't do. George W. Bush believes this and so does corporate America along with an overwhelming number of Americans.

Reform our immigration laws!
    Go have another drink! Drunk. You claim to be an American; but you must be one of the lazy Americans that does not want to work, so, you are the reason we have all these problems.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Chuey....lonely over at HB forum?
    FedupDeb I love your BS Meter
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast