Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    A CNN/Gallup poll released this week found that 59 percent of Americans support allowing illegal immigrants to remain in the United States and become citizens if they meet "certain requirements over a period of time." Only 24 percent support deporting all illegal residents.
    I am on CNN alot during the day, and I have never seen any polls showing 59% of Americans support allowing illegal immigrants to remain here and become citizens. Where are they hiding these polls?
    I wondered about that poll too. What about him saying that he hopes the voices of hatred and bigotry can be silenced. I guess he is taking some lessons from LaRaza. If we don't agree with amnesty then we are bigots and racists.... hmmm.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    A CNN/Gallup poll released this week found that 59 percent of Americans support allowing illegal immigrants to remain in the United States and become citizens if they meet "certain requirements over a period of time." Only 24 percent support deporting all illegal residents.
    I am on CNN alot during the day, and I have never seen any polls showing 59% of Americans support allowing illegal immigrants to remain here and become citizens. Where are they hiding these polls?
    I wondered about that poll too. What about him saying that he hopes the voices of hatred and bigotry can be silenced. I guess he is taking some lessons from LaRaza. If we don't agree with amnesty then we are bigots and racists.... hmmm.
    You know that anything coming out of the fat waddling mentally challenged liver cerrosed murdering scum bag liberal weenee is a FLAT OUT LIE
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

AAHHH!!! It is the McCain add again! Get it off of here.

MW
    dlm1968 wrote:

AAHHH!!! It is the McCain add again! Get it off of here.
    Yes, please, I think I'm going to be sick. (insert barf emoticon here)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12