Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration: Save Jobs For Americans

There is an easy comment section at the link. There is an employer in there commenting who is bragging about hiring illegal aliens. Give him hell, ALIPACers! Comments run from the bottom up.

IMMIGRATION: Save jobs for Americans
    Posted: Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 - 10:45:15 pm PST
    Email this story Printer friendly version

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported more than two million illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals! The program was called "Operation Wetback" so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them! Now, if they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today! If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

One more item for you to check out;

The chief Justice of the Arizona Supreme Court has also ordered the court system to stop referring those who have been arrested for crossing our borders illegally as "illegal aliens." Want to bet that she is a card-carrying member of the ACLU?

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes ... 12 million illegal aliens are depending on you.

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2009/0 ... tter09.txt
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That Supreme Court Justice should be debenched, because illegal aliens is what our law says they are, and her job is to interpret our laws, not rewrite them. Yes, you can bet she is not only a card-carrying member of the ACLU, she's a PayPal of National Council of La Raza.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe the Federal immigration laws call them that"illegal aliens"
    The chief Justice of the Arizona Supreme Court has also ordered the court system to stop referring those who have been arrested for crossing our borders illegally as "illegal aliens
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Go to the link below and send your opinion to the GOP they are meeting next week, tell them about everything you disagree with so they will discuss it at their meeting....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-849894.html#849894
    Don't forget to throw in e-verify, I forgot to guess I will have to write again tomorrow
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That is correct, uniteasone. The legal definition of a person in our country illegally is "illegal alien."
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

§ 1182. Inadmissible aliens (a) Classes of aliens ineligible for visas or admission
    Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, aliens who are inadmissible under the following paragraphs are ineligible to receive visas and ineligible to be admitted to the United States:
    http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html ... -000-.html

(E) Smugglers
    (i) In general Any alien who at any time knowingly has encouraged, induced, assisted, abetted, or aided any other alien to enter or to try to enter the United States in violation of law is inadmissible.
    (E) Smugglers
    (i) In general Any alien who at any time knowingly has encouraged, induced, assisted, abetted, or aided any other alien to enter or to try to enter the United States in violation of law is inadmissible.
    just some things aperson can be deemed inadmissable into the USA

Thank you again Judy

thank you SOSADFORUS
    I am writing to him now

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    thank you SOSADFORUS
    I am writing to him now
    You are so welcome and thank you for writing...this is so important to let the GOP know how we feel and what we expect from them on illegal immigration!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I paid my respects to this web site and left my message for(haha) as follows:

haha.......you sound like nothing but a peddler,a pusher-man. The locals are probably on the sama drugs these illegals are bringing into this country.(EXPORT OUR JOBS AND IMPORT THEIR DRUGS)
    I have money in my pockets as well as my friends and family,But in our case it is gathered the legal way.

Quote:"Meanwhile, us Real Americans have businesses to run and profits to make. "

You call yourself a Real American when you hire ILLEGALS(which is also against the law as the ILLEGALS are) You are a pathetic American if anything.It is people and employers like you that have a hard time hiring a great working force of Americans citizens because they can see through your b___ls__t!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast