Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Watchdog on Hannity & Colmes

Did anybody see Brook Young from Immigration Watchdog on Hannity & Colmes? I thought he did an outstanding job, even when they were trying to cut him off. He even mentioned the NAU. Great job Brook!

I did watch Mr. Young. He was bringing out all of the topics, those nasty little truths that the media doesn't want anyone to hear and have knowledge of existing. I admired him for continuing while he was being cut off or interrupted. The SPP, Aztlan, MeCha, La Raza, and all the rest was being mentioned by Mr. Young.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right the liberal host kept trying to get him to state that the aztlan mindset was only expressed by a very small splinter group and not reflective of groups like La Raza and others but he stuck to his guns.

I loved it when it when he told Colmbs he didnt know what he was talking about when he kept trying to make him say it was just small amts of Immigrants here and there saying these things! Colmbs cut him off pretty fast after he mentioned the NAU! Young did a very good job tonight, I was proud of him.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Tonight, Watchdog scored a MAJOR victory for our movement on Fox! I'm going to do a national announcement about his score and how millions of Americans got the word last night.

Perhaps we can also use Watchdog's victory to get him more links pointed at his website to elevate the contents.

Ive been working on him about this for months and I think people will respond well.

Heck, he should be experiencing a big bandwidth hit tonight from those that saw the show.

Can anyone get me a transcript of tonight's show?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William. My website does rank higher on Google and other search engines since I've been using keywords in the posts like we talked about.

I don't know about ALIPAC but ever since the election my website has seen a decline in activity. Immigration doesn't seem to be the hot topic.

I did received a jump in activity today but nothing like the first time I appeared on their show.

I'll have my interview up on You Tube tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    Thanks William. My website does rank higher on Google and other search engines since I've been using keywords in the posts like we talked about.

I don't know about ALIPAC but ever since the election my website has seen a decline in activity. Immigration doesn't seem to be the hot topic.

I did received a jump in activity today but nothing like the first time I appeared on their show.

I'll have my interview up on You Tube tomorrow night.
    Sounds like you did an excellent job 'Watchdog'...I'm sorry I missed it, but great to know you'll put it on You Tube! This is the first I've heard of your site....so, off the check it out and hope you'll post a link for it there!

Congrats again!
    Kimberly

Good Job Watchdog! Fringe group my rear!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Great job Watchdog, if what you say and interest in Illegal Immigration is down since the election, we have to do all we can to get it back in the news!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

That was sincerely one of the best interviews I ever saw. Brook was cool, calm and collected and he knew his information. Take that Mr Colmes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast