Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration's Human Toll

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/06 ... uman-toll/

In a story that expands upon the problems I highlighted a few days ago in my Governor Cuomo post, we now have learned that an illegal alien who had been previously deported twice is responsible for yet another needless death. As I’ve discussed extensively on this site in the past, the human cost of our government’s open border policies is incalculable, although there are several websites devoted to calculating just how disastrous those polices have been for American citizens.

Drunk driving and illegal aliens go together like a hand in a glove, so the fact that Johoan Rodriguez is responsible for Officer Kevin Will’s death should surprise no one. Neither should the leniency shown by our nation’s jurists towards other illegal aliens who’ve absconded from the law.

After successfully pressuring Governor Cuomo into abandoning Secure Communities, the next item on the wish list of the open borders lobby is reviving the disastrous proposal by disgraced former governor Elliot Spitzer to distribute driver’s licenses to illegals...
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

It's on you New York we'll help if we can, but you elected this POS!

Thank you for contacting Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To email the Governor please fill out the form below.

You may also contact the Governor's office by phone (51 474-8390 or mail:

The Honorable Andrew M. Cuomo
    Governor of New York State
    NYS State Capitol Building
    Albany, NY 12224

Email Governor Backstabbing Traitor:
    http://www.governor.ny.gov/contact/Gove ... ctForm.php
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is from New York's very own Ratbstard, the truth only hurts the people responsible for this injustice!

NYC has allowed so many IAs to settle here that if they were forced to leave in a small time period of time many neighborhoods would become ghost towns. The entire real-estate industry is dependent on their presence. Take away that demand or housing and the costs to buy houses and/or rent apartments would have to be cut in half if not more.

I'm sure such a transition would be very hard on the city BUT in two or three years the real value of real estate would be reached and the city would recover. Young Americans would again be able to afford to move out of their parents homes into starter apartments they could afford.

In a nutshell, every one who invested in "IA Sanctuary" would lose a ton on money but screw them for betting on invaders!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    This is from New York's very own Ratbstard, the truth only hurts the people responsible for this injustice!

NYC has allowed so many IAs to settle here that if they were forced to leave in a small time period of time many neighborhoods would become ghost towns. The entire real-estate industry is dependent on their presence. Take away that demand or housing and the costs to buy houses and/or rent apartments would have to be cut in half if not more.

I'm sure such a transition would be very hard on the city BUT in two or three years the real value of real estate would be reached and the city would recover. Young Americans would again be able to afford to move out of their parents homes into starter apartments they could afford.

In a nutshell, every one who invested in "IA Sanctuary" would lose a ton on money but screw them for betting on invaders!
    Exactly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those who encourage illegal immigration are slave traders while no chains appear the hold is the same, those who foster the illegal trade are anti-American, anti Constitution and simply greedy while hiding behind the mask of social justice.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Those who encourage illegal immigration are slave traders while no chains appear the hold is the same, those who foster the illegal trade are anti-American, anti Constitution and simply greedy while hiding behind the mask of social justice.
    Spot on, oldguy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Very well said
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

Exactly.
    Yeah, he makes a very good point. The housing crisis in this city is artificial scarcity. It's created by the government's premeditated policy to overpopulate New York. That, combined with the rent control laws makes it almost impossible for a person of average means to afford an apartment in this city.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake