Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Important Question I need an answer on

Friends,

Im about to send an important email about event security. I want to list the violent, illegal, or disruptive things the radical left has done in just the last three weeks.

I have the Columbia University Incident and I have the Clarksville Incident.

Wasn't there another violent or disruptive thing at a book signing for Sheehy or someone like that? Need your help on this.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,
    Yes., there was a "Sheehy" incident not more than two weeks ago. I think I saw it on The O'Reilly Factor?

D.W.
    D.W.

Can someone help me find it asap? Ive had this email ready to send for two hours tonight and cant find the 3rd incident with that author. I thought I saw it on here.

Perhaps it was on American Patrol and never placed in our archives?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, no help here and Ive blown over an hour and a half of my other work to look for it without success. Off goes the email with only two instead of three examples of why there needs to be security at an event im speaking at soon.

W

Little late but I just got on line. This is all I could find.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story.asp?id=236165
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Ah! There it is! If I had just read that article down a little futher I would have seen that.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    W, something happened here in Portland and I think in Seattle too recently, let me get back to you.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://oregonconservatives.com/corvallis/?p=47

Try this video they offer on here of the protest. I am unable to watch it myself as my computer has little memory and I have dial-up, but I remember seeing clips of the nightly news, but did not have the chance to sit down and watch it (households in an uproar over oldest daughters move).

I'll keep looking for the one from Seattle, thought I saw something about it, but not so sure.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)