Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Imports from Mexico Halted! Lou Dobbs for President!

By John W. Lillpop

With respect to the salmonella scandal, CNN is reporting the following Breaking News:

"Starting Monday (July 7), health inspectors will halt the shipment of ingredients common to Mexican cuisine from Mexico to the United States, sources familiar with the salmonella poisoning investigation said.

"The inquiry, which initially focused solely on tomatoes, has expanded to include cilantro
    , Jalapeño peppers, Serrano peppers, scallions and bulb onions..."

CNN:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/07/04/sa ... /index.htm

The unanswered question: Why did it take the government so long to act?

Why indeed? After all, on June 19 CNN superstar Lou Dobbs pointed out that the Bush administration was not meeting its responsibility to protect the American people from the salmonella scare.

Dobbs went on to call for the impeachment of President Bush owing to Dubya's reluctance to offend Mexico, even when the health and lives of Americans were at risk!

In a remarkable display of intelligence, courage, and wisdom seldom seen on CNN Dobbs' said,

"You know, I have heard a lot of reasons over the years as to why George W. Bush should be impeached. For them to leave the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in this state, its leadership in this sorry condition and to have no capacity apparently or will to protect the American consumer – that is alone to me sufficient reason to impeach a president who has made this agency possible and has ripped its guts out in its ability to protect the American consumer. It’s insane what is going on here.

Dobbs' argument in a nutshell: Just Say NO! to Tomatoes, Jalapeño Peppers, etc., from Mexico!

As it turns out, Dobbs was exactly right, as he always is, and Dubya is guilty, as he always is, of appeasing Mexico, even when harm is inflicted on American citizens.

Again, Lou Dobbs has refused to buckle to political correctness.

Pity America does not have a president, or major-party presidential candidate, with the cahones and intellect of Lou Dobbs!

Please,,,,,was this really a stretch? We water our food with sewer water.....biggest warning to tourists is DON"T drink the WATER...HEY your biggest comedians LAUGH at the fact you wipe your butts with corn and sell em to the Gringo. This is not cute or funny. This is a warning. Believe it or not....take a chance ....or not.

No thank you.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't buy MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! or South American or ANY group that laughs about this. Especially when they proudly announce a hatred for us,. Forget it.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Starting Monday (July 7), health inspectors will halt the shipment of ingredients common to Mexican cuisine from Mexico to the United States, sources familiar with the salmonella poisoning investigation said.
    Why wait until Monday--it should have been in effect immediately.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

I work with vendors in produce and fresh departments in grocery stores. Customers often refuse to buy anything that comes out of Mexico if they know that is where it comes from. America needs to produce its own fresh foods and shut the door to all imports from China and Mexico. These countries are known to take shortcuts that are a risk to the health and well being of American citizens.

Bush and his sorry butt should have been impeached a long time ago.

I cant believe some of the imbecils at FDA received 35 Million in bonuses! This is a huge part of the problem. Its almost as though people in high places are being paid to be silent about poisonous products and containimated foods from places like Mexico and China.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Starting Monday (July 7), health inspectors will halt the shipment of ingredients common to Mexican cuisine from Mexico to the United States, sources familiar with the salmonella poisoning investigation said.
    Now if they will just take action to keep China from poisoning us....we might be getting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I don't buy MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! or South American or ANY group that laughs about this. Especially when they proudly announce a hatred for us,. Forget it.....

They proudley announce the hate they have for us, yet while they have their hands out, saying give me you owe me you took my land and the government gladly gives these people everything they deman, do you think we would get away with the things the illegals do in our country?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I'm for fewer imports from Mexico, and revising NAFTA drastically.

As for impeachment, last time I looked it was July. Kinda silly to be talking impeachment now. He'd be gone before the process could oust him.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

They proudley announce the hate they have for us, yet while they have their hands out, saying give me you owe me you took my land and the government gladly gives these people everything they deman, do you think we would get away with the things the illegals do in our country?
    The good thing is that patriotic Americans standing united against giving illegals everything is making it harder and harder for our government to continue to give them hand outs. We are making headway.... we just have to keep it up! Never give up , Never give in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast