Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Independance day Rally ????? just an Idea!!!!!

The day we declared independence from England oppression , lets declare JULY 4th as Indepencence from the Mexican Invasion.
    That sounds like a good day to revitalize our national anthem in ENGLISH and demand independence from the leaders who would insist that we are dependant on mexico for their workers !!!!!!!!
    I think Americans are complacent in thier attitudes, comfortable in the suvs, and life styles.
    They are not aware of or they have just played it off as histarics. It is up to us to awaken the sleeping giant. The people in office are not doing a thing. And that as of late has been demonstrated.
    The people will only listen when it hits them in the face.
    When the illegals are marching to inthier houses and demanding that they leave because they have the right to thier houses and cars money food.
    Buy the way which they have already done. On May 1st.
    So idleness will be our downfall unless we do something and something quickly.
    Walk the walk , and talk the talk.
    Congress will not do it for you !!!!

Steven Doherty
    Doing Nothing is Doing Something, But Doing something leads to Change.

One possible problem....

I like the idea of a July 4 rally, but I'm finding it tough to mobilize people. I forward all action material to all my friends, though I'm not sure how most of them feel about the issue. I don't get feedback, and I'm afraid most of them are doing nothing. Maybe if it was easier more people would take action. You know the "fax blast," or whatever it's called...where you can send a free fax to the White House, all Senators, etc.? I bet I've clicked on that over 200 times, and it always comes up as "unavailable." Fortunately, I have a fax machine, so I've ended up sending my own...but I've worried about all the people I've forwarded info to. I have a feeling that there are so many people who would willingly send those free faxes but, like me, were unable to access it. While I'm ranting about unavailable pages...I can never access the site to donate money to the Minutemen's fence fund, either!!
    One thing that needs to be done (and I don't have time) is for someone to make a list of all the perks that S.2611 awards to illegals, and compare it to what an American citizen would get. For example, our penalty for using a fraudulent social security number.

Re: One possible problem....

I have decided to E-mail the congressmen personally and the leter i am sending is this !!!

TO THE
    Congressionalist
    FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I am an American husband first, Citizen second, US disabled Veteran, and Father.
    I know I speak for a majority of people when it comes to this immigration issue.
    It makes my heart fail to believe that the law makers of this country require its citizens to obey the laws laid out , voted on by our law makers and fellow citizens. And the laws for immigration were reformed and voted on back in 1986.
    Amnesty was granted and now we are living in the midst of an invasion as a result of that travesty of 1986.
    The law made an increase of the flow of illegal immigrants to this country larger than I would presume they had expected.
    Now here we are embarking on the same voyage. Except this time the crowd has grown and they have demanded that we hand them citizenship. Access to our education , retroactive benefits for social security for time worked with fraudulent social security numbers. That’s ludicrous and beyond reasonable reason. Just a few steps towards treason . To obtain all of this by the way of illegal means sends the wrong message and the American people will not stand for such dereliction
    Of the law makers duties.
    And anything short of mandatory deportation is amnesty. I do not support it and I will not vote for any one who tries to rename it or impose this invasion on me as acceptable.
    I am imploring you as a Law abiding Legal American voter that you vote NO on the comprehensive immigration bill and start enforcing the laws that were singed into force in 1986.
    To do otherwise I consider to be a slap in the face to the ones who have voted you into office. It is the Job of the elected to stand for the constituents of this country and the laws of this land.
    To do other wise is treasonous. And to cave in to special interest groups for the sake of electoral
    Votes is unconscionable and unpatriotic and a betrayal of those who elected you into office. You are a servant of the people of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not Mexico, or its illegal invasion force.
    Those elected can have their careers ended by that same process.
    Do the right thing listen to the AMERICAN voters

Steven Doherty

I left out a couple of things but i will add them when i send the e-mails.
    like they want access to free medical , foodstamps, and what ever the leagl citizen gets as an american citizen.
    It litterally makes me sick to think of it. but i hope that congress will open its eyes to the plight of the american citizen instead of the rest of the world first!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlie
    I like the idea of a July 4 rally, but I'm finding it tough to mobilize people. I forward all action material to all my friends, though I'm not sure how most of them feel about the issue. I don't get feedback, and I'm afraid most of them are doing nothing. Maybe if it was easier more people would take action. You know the "fax blast," or whatever it's called...where you can send a free fax to the White House, all Senators, etc.? I bet I've clicked on that over 200 times, and it always comes up as "unavailable." Fortunately, I have a fax machine, so I've ended up sending my own...but I've worried about all the people I've forwarded info to. I have a feeling that there are so many people who would willingly send those free faxes but, like me, were unable to access it. While I'm ranting about unavailable pages...I can never access the site to donate money to the Minutemen's fence fund, either!!
    One thing that needs to be done (and I don't have time) is for someone to make a list of all the perks that S.2611 awards to illegals, and compare it to what an American citizen would get. For example, our penalty for using a fraudulent social security number.

carlie,

I like the idea of a July 4 rally, but I'm finding it tough to mobilize people. I forward all action material to all my friends, though I'm not sure how most of them feel about the issue. I don't get feedback, and I'm afraid most of them are doing nothing.
    I share your frustration. I've been doing as you have been doing with trying to moblize my friends and family members. All I can really do is provide the information and what they choose to do with it is their responsibility. However to help relive my frustrations. I got involved on a local level by joining the San Diego Minutmen. Just about every city has a MM representive. Since joining I have gone two rallies that have surrounded me with people who share my ideas and are taking action right along side of me. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I already suggested this to ALIPAC a while back (see post titled "4th of July" http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-28980.html). Here was the response I got in PM:
    To: barkway
    Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:45 pm
    Subject: Re: PROTEST POTENTIAL
    i posted in that thread. if you are askiing if I or any of the ALIPAC officers have any plans for a july 4th protest the answer is no.

We are almost overwhelmed with what we have on our plate already and we are behind on several priority projects.

We appreciate new ideas and suggestions but cannot take on anymore than we have going on right now. Cant be all things to all people. We are not George Bush

W

The problem is???

American citizens don't care. I go to businesses and many Americans are glad to have people serve them. They don't care about the ethnicity. They don't see or deal with these people until they want something to eat or done for them. They don't live in their neighborhoods. They don't see the neighborhoods they have taken over. They have no idea how there are actually places all over that has only Spanish signs up with no English translation. When buses pass by with their signs in Spanish only messages they don't pay attention. They won't realize how this effects them until it's too late. Then they will fuss and try to mobilize but it will be to late at that time. Then and only then violence will break out.

Re: The problem is???

Speak for yourself....I live in FL and they are all around me at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    American citizens don't care. I go to businesses and many Americans are glad to have people serve them. They don't care about the ethnicity. They don't see or deal with these people until they want something to eat or done for them. They don't live in their neighborhoods. They don't see the neighborhoods they have taken over. They have no idea how there are actually places all over that has only Spanish signs up with no English translation. When buses pass by with their signs in Spanish only messages they don't pay attention. They won't realize how this effects them until it's too late. Then they will fuss and try to mobilize but it will be to late at that time. Then and only then violence will break out.

Thats a great idea Steve and barkway. How about a march on D.C.? That was talked about awhile ago but with little support. Maybe July 4th is to soon but I still think the idea of massing a large group of people for a march somewhere highly visible would be great. 100 here and 100 there isn't going to work as the media won't cover it.

I wish we had a money source like our enemy. Somehow we need to fund a really professional looking march with signs, speakers and logistics.

Our independence was gained only after a hard fight. We Americans must find a way to fight our enemies before it's too late.

Organizations against us include:

1.) Schools (thanks for allowing students to support breaking the laws and teaching how terrible Americans are)

2.) Politicans (for selling us out for their own greed and power)

3.) Unions (for supporting cheap labor for their own benefit)

4.) Many Big Businesses (thanks for supporting law breaking and putting many Americans out of work in the name of cheap labor)

5.) Media (for not reporting, rather promoting their own propaganda)

Who is going to help us?

Answer: Ourselves!

The middleclass, which many of us are, are large in numbers. We need to unite and help fund our fight before WE are rounded up and deported.

The problem is....

...how to achieve that? It's incredibly difficult to get everyone in the same place at the same time. A KC talk show host, Darla Jaye, arranged a rally protesting illegal immigration. I think there were only 500-1000 people there. During the protests by illegals, I kept hearing that Americans are busy working to protest. Maybe the failure to organize really big rallies led our elected officials to belive that most Americans don't care. I don't know if they bother looking at the polls taken.

Re: The problem is....

If the government's cluelessness on the state of affairs in Louisiana following hurricane Katrina was any indication....it is safe to say most politicians get their information from senior staffers...not from TV, not from newspapers, not from polls. Get to the staffers with credible information and you have the politician's ear.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlie
    ...how to achieve that? It's incredibly difficult to get everyone in the same place at the same time. A KC talk show host, Darla Jaye, arranged a rally protesting illegal immigration. I think there were only 500-1000 people there. During the protests by illegals, I kept hearing that Americans are busy working to protest. Maybe the failure to organize really big rallies led our elected officials to belive that most Americans don't care. I don't know if they bother looking at the polls taken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast