Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The American public is very visual so unless we find a way to get in front of more Americans with OUR message, we will lose!

The politicans have been listening, and for the most part, they still sold us out.

The other problem is the media who never gives us equal time. That's why a large march would work as the media would HAVE to report it...especially in Washington D.C.

I agree...now who are you getting to fund and organize it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    The other problem is the media who never gives us equal time. That's why a large march would work as the media would HAVE to report it...especially in Washington D.C.

Doesn't have to be in DC

It could be in KC!! Since Darla Jaye at KMBZ organized one rally, maybe she could be persuaded to sponsor another. She had talked about a second rally, but I haven't heard any more about it. I wonder if she would consider one that would draw people from all over instead of just the local area. Her email is darla@kmbz.com if anyone with more pull than me would like to suggest it to her. She's very funny, by the way! She's been giving tongue-in-cheek Spanish lessons, though she doesn't speak Spanish! One that stands out translated to: "Your house is my house. Your land is my land. Your job is my job. Get it, white boy?" I don't know if that part will get censored out or not. That last part translated to "Comprende, Gringo?" Sometimes, if ya' don't laugh, you'll cry!"

Well, you got to look at WHO backed those Illegal rallys. Let's see.......
    Ford Foundation
    Rockefeller Foundation
    Halliburton
    Bill Gates
    GW Bush
    just to name a few.

Get the picture folks? BIG BUSINESSES AND BIGGER A**HOLES

Now, we could appeal to them to fund us a Rally.............BUT.........
    THEY DO NEED OUR VOTES..........REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY SAY
    Those Illegals won't always be here for them if WE have anything to say about it.
    MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT......IF IT WEREN'T FOR US WHERE WOULD BIG BUSINESSES AND BIGGER A**HOLES BE TODAY? WE PUT THEM WHERE THEY ARE AND WE ARE BIGGER THAN ANY ILLEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY..........BECAUSE WE ARE AMERICA. IT IS MADE FROM US...NOT THEM.....AND THEY WILL SEE THAT BEFORE MUCH LONGER.
    BIG BUSINESSES AND BIGGER A**HOLES ARE GOING TO NEED US LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS MUCH SOONER THAN LATER.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

barkway,

That's the problem, the money would have to come from a few very wealthy supporters (do we have any???) or from a lot of us.

The good news is that if we focused on just one event, maybe we could muster enough money to do it. Ihave no idea what a professional march would cost...I guess we will have to call the Ford Foundation or some of the unions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12