Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUSCitizen.....
    I agree with your perspective, but add that our respective presidents are not alone in this... consider this:

According to FORBES there are 11 Billionaires (more than in France) and 85,000 millionaires in Mexico ..... how do you think they made their money? where do you think they invest their money? how much tax do you think the paid? In fact, one of them is marrying our current US Ambassador in Mexico... (Tony Garza, a Texas friend of Bush)

Mexico, especially their crown jewel PEMEX, is in dire need of infrastructure investment, in the billions. But rabid nationalism on the part of the Mexican Congress prevents foreigners from being allowed to invest in this kind of sector in Mexico

Mexican citizenship and immigration controls are airtight; they use their army on their southern frontier, preventing Central Americans from coming to Mexico, except for those that bribe everyone along the way to
    US..... their policians practice hipocrisy daily by demanding things of Americans and interfering in US affairs, but crying loudly when our State Dept warns Americans of the dangers of getting killed in northern Mexico..

Mexico, as a nation and system, has gotten used to using America as the scapegoat for all their ills, since we "stole" Texas from them and our robber barons exploited Mexican (and all latin american) natural resources.... that's how they justify hatred toward the (gringo) hands that feed them

Speaking of hatred, if you read the Mexican discussion forums, you come to realize that they also hate Jews, Cubans and South Americans...... jews, because they supposedly control white America; Cubans because they were mostly lazy white folks from Europe using black, mestizo races for their own enrichment... and did next to nothing in the independence fight against Spain; South Americans, oh yes, they remind Mexicans of white europeans and gringos...

Of course, hand in hand with hatred goes "racism"..... why are they allowed to call themselves a "race" .... they are a nationality or ethnic group. LA RAZA is used so they can call detractors racists! If a white or black group came up with that name, they would correctly be labeled as playing the race card...

What about discrimination in favor of Mexicans being permitted in disproportionate numbers into the US?

Why do 60+% in Mexico believe that they have a natural right to come and go to US at will?

but, enough for one day..... it is harder and harder for me to have any respect for Mexico and Mexicans; I have absolutely no qualms with individual Mexicans for wanting a better life for their family..... but what I don't respect is their failure to correct their corrupt system and to take the easy way out by picking our pockets...

we are reaping what we sowed when we ignored the issue since 1965.... thanks to Kennedy
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Thank you Pokie. I realize the situation is much more complicated than my feelings today. And, that is probably the danger of going on feelings too much.

It just infuriates me, to see GWB talking about spreading democracy around the world and right here at home, his best friend is so corrupt. The whole situation with Mexico makes George Bush such a hypocrite.
    It's totally nauseating.

I really appreciate all that you said. I needed to be reminded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

send a letter to fox

how do we contact vicente fox . I am sure many americans would love to ask him some questions. I am surprised he has not gone on Larry King LIve. YOu know it seems like all he does is complain about something. He doesn't seem to care that americans are taking care of his people. YOu would think that primative irish/spaniard mexican could at least thank us or express appreciation. He did an interview for a british live talk show. Mainly, the callers were mexican americans who were currently living and working in britain. Of course he knew those people were not going to ask him about illegal immigration . They are living in Britain. I cant remember if it was someone from this website or if I was looking on the search engine, anyway it was a telephone conversation transcript between vicente fox and fidel castro in which he was making arrangements for castro to come to monterey in a way that would have prevented Bush from knowing. I remember in the transcript they kept calling each other friends. I would love to be able to ask him some questions. I have seen him when he has been asked about corruption or illegal crossers and he passes the buck, "I have come a long way with that, we are working very hard to make sure there are no border crossings. YOu know what would be really cool. If we could arrange for a hispanic activist group and a groups such as this taking turns asking vicente fox questions. Dont ya think? Do you think foxy ever reads any of these boards?

Legal US Citizen--you are so right. Mexico has two types of citizens I learned. Hispanic (ancestors from Spain) and Indian. The Hispanics like Vincente are White light-skinned and the Indians have browner darker skin. Most of the Mexicans that come to the US are the Indian Mexicans, farmers, who have we learned through this forum by an article I discovered and posted, were pushed off their land to "depopulate" huge vast farmland areas of Mexico....in order for multi-national companies to buy up the farms to grow GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD.

GM Food kills bees, butterflies, birds, and mammals.

GM Food contains a toxin called Bt Toxin, which is implanted in the seed so that it is resistant to pesticides and is sterile...it grows once due to the DNA implant and then its pollen and seeds from the growth are dead, toxic and sterile.

Another article I found shows that in Iraq, that was supposed to be a free nation, during the Provisonal Government headed by Bremer of the US, the Provisional Government was convinced by US pressure to pass a law forbidding the saving of seeds by farmers; which means over time, there will be no other type of farming in Iraq other than Genetically Modified Plants which are harmful to wildlife.

Thus, the original Garden of Eden will now be thanks to the US and the Globalists a Garden of Bio-engineered transgenic plants that are dead, toxic, and sterile.

What affect do GM FOODS have on Humans?

It was approved by the US FDA without human trials. No one knows. Yet, we are eating it and it will become world-wide if we don't stop it.

The plants contaminate natural plants within a 50 to 100 mile radius of a GM seeded field.

Already in the US, the honey bees are dying. Cornell University released a study that the GM seeds also kill the Monarch butterfly. There is a study in play now studying swallows that feed off grain fields.

There is research at the University of Michigan trying to patent the DNA of the bees that die from the GM Pollen.

It's sick.....it's totally sick.....but it's true.

George Bush is a Monster. And I voted for him. I'm a 4th generation Republican who stood by Nixon. I can not stand by George. The man is actually Evil.

The Mexicans come here for a variety of reasons...some just to work....some to run trafficking operatons....what their individual motive is...doesn't matter. They need to go home as you suggest and fight and work to make something of their country. Have a revolution...whatever it takes, because we can't help them here. We will glady help them there to build up their country, but we can not allow them to come here and tear ours down.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pokie--what about "dual nationals"? You mean citizenship in both countries?

To be an American Citizen requires denouncing former citizenship and any allegiance to the "other place". Is there an example you can give us?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

latino activist have tried

There was a group of peruvians who went down to the border to try and explain to them that they were being exploited and that they were coming here working for slave wages. Well, a lot of south americans volunteered their time not to help them cross the border but to try and make them understand that they are being pushed out of their own countries to find work and that all the money they are sending back is not doing anything to help mexico. They hired some chilean contractors in chiuhaha, I forget what for. ONe of the projects they had was to tear down a house. While tearing down the house, the owner shows up after being gone for 6 months working in america. From what I understand, vicente fox lies to them and tells them that is all the fault of the american corn growers or something and I think that generally in mexico if the government or whatever wants to use or buy your land for whatever reason, they wait like 3-6 months send you a notice and seeing as how the guy was in the U.S., he could not do anything about it. The guy started attacking the chilean contractors. If I am correct also, I do believe he is contracting a lot of south american farmers as well as construction companies . From what I understand, the mestizo/indian farmers really did not know what they were doing when it came to farming. I guess they thought that farming is just plant a seed and water it. WEll, seeing as how they; did not think farming required much education, they did not succeed in agriculture. He is hiring south americans because they are more educated. People think that the average wage in chile for example which is $250.00 a month is unthinkable but believe it or not, the chileans can live very good off of that. Another thing, unlike mexico the chilean privatized social security has been successful. The way bush would do it we would be screwed. The chileans have people go on tv to educate their people on investing. People are getting back like 10% returns on that when they only expected 4. Then again, they are not dealing with a corrupt government.

Sonali, the American agribusiness in cohoots with the Mexican Government "depopulated" the Mestizo Indians from the vast farmlands to grow "genetically modified plants"! It wasn't that the farmers weren't qualified, they wanted to grow natural plants. They are probably using the south americans to work these farms because they are not indigenous and will return to their country and not witness what the genetically modified does to the environment. The government bought all the farms and helped agribusiness to buy them. The people were then pushed to the cities where there were not enough jobs then pushed to the US.

The sum and substance of all this is that the powers that control Mexico encourage the population to view America as a wide open land of milk and honey to be exploited at will. We have to disabuse them of that notion and in spades.

As far as contacting Vincente Fox to ask him questions, the only question I want to ask him is "If you persist in your efforts to export your failure here, would you prefer to surrender to the Army or the Marines?"

We need to wake up and recognize that this country has more enemies than friends. Countries like Mexico and France say the right diplomatic things, but they spit in our faces every chance they get. This Latin American economic thuggery and political corruption is infecting this country. We are holding hands with lepers. Enough is enough.
    When we gonna wake up?

farmworkers illiterate

I have been under the understanding that most of these farmworkers coming here are in fact illiterate. NOt that you need to be illiterate to plant anything naturally. I was not sure. Then again, that would make sense because yes, the south americans do go back to their country. They even get living expenses paid while being down there. I just dont understand why they cant have their own citizens(mexico) do the same type of work. I know mexican government has been lying about south americans who come to work in mexico working for cheaper wages. The average wage in Chile for example is $8.00 a day, in mexico the minimum wage is now $4.00 a day. That $8.00 may not seem like much but most of the chileans live very good off of that believe it or not. So, in a sense it kind of baffles me that the mexicans are saying that south americans are being used as cheap labor. They have even said this regarding actors and actresses in mexican soap operas.[/i]

pokie

Pokie you had a question regarding dual nationals.

I dont know anything about that really but I do know that when we were still citizens of Chile(while residents here) Spain and Chile had a dual citizenship. We never got to visit spain though. Funny thing is Vicente Fox, whose thinks Mexico should have the same thing with Spain. Why do you think Spain would not want dual citizenship with Mexico? I know that when Spain had a problem with illegal aliens from mexico working there, the government told the illegals that if they snitched on the employers who hired them, they would get temporary residency. The employers were ordered to pay like hundreds of millions of dollars in fines.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast